I am tired and I am angry and I am sad and I want to and will do something about it today and/or tomorrow.

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Probably exercise or go for walk, or do something to let off steam, I dunno. My parents are sending me back to school full time tomorrow and I’m just going to be embarrassed and bullied as usual even if it’s 6 feet apart classes in a college-like seminar class. If someone talks ѕhit, or even looks at me the wrong way tomorrow, It’s on sight. Idgaf about getting kicked out or locked up. Fuck em.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4671
indeed what a dark triard eppleys bad boy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 5694 and 2 others
In no way shape or form is this thread threatening, but yeah.

And to all of you pussy ass faggot ass mods viewing this thread, go ahead and delete it and ban me you coward intelligence agents. Suck my fucking dick. I hope your kiddies get torched alive you absolute scum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 5694, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6164
My nigga:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164 and Lev Peshkov
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 6164
Good Luck dont go er, streets is cold dawg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Good luck bro
Thank you bro.God willing...I am the son of Matthias, a descendant of Samson, a great warrior through the power of the most high.
9Ɩ86Ɩ66Ɩㄣ 8ㄥ ϛㄥ9.
רשע-השיש תואמ-הנומש םיGלא רשע-העשת תואמ-עשת ןוילימ רשע-העשת תואמ-עברא ןויליב הנומשו םיעבש תואמ-שמחןוילירט העבשו םישיש.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back