I am Trans-Racial 🏳️‍⚧️⚧

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
I identify as full BBC. If people can change gender let me identify my race. Support me in my transition, my brothers🤲🏿

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Shrek2OnDvD, Biiyo03 and 7 others
no need cause you're black

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and prettyboislime
based
meanwhile i identify as white
this is me btw, rate me:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
I want to join the BBC gang

• Love it
Reactions: prettyboislime
I identify as full BBC. If people can change gender let me identify my race. Support me in my transition, my brothers🤲🏿
I support you bro, I'm finding the finest white blonde snowbunny rn for u

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and prettyboislime
I identify as a 12ft dragon 🐉 don’t question it that’s what I am you fickle human joke I am a proud mighty dragon

@MrGlutton i consider anybody who can blend in with African nigs as black, anybody who looks fully black with no admixture is black it’s common sense.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I identify as a 12ft dragon 🐉 don’t question it that’s what I am you fickle human joke I am a proud mighty dragon

@MrGlutton i consider anybody who can blend in with African nigs as black, anybody who looks fully black with no admixture is black it’s common sense.
:lul:

so you would say that this is pure black?

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
He’d not stand out in Africa or any black nation, it ain’t about complexion it’s about phenotype.
you said all BLACK AMERICANS are mutts/mongrels in the other thread

i have just shown you a black american, now you're saying he wouldn't stand out in africa. thanks 4 proving my point :feelskek:

@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
you said all BLACK AMERICANS are mutts/mongrels in the other thread
View attachment 1788400
i have just shown you a black american, now you're saying he wouldn't stand out in africa. thanks 4 proving my point :feelskek:

@looksmaxxer234
He wouldn’t stand out though… I said they are mongrels IN GENETICS, I never said most AA don’t look like niggers JFL. Most would blend in africa due to nature ironically making negro genes stronger despite their genes being subhuman ASF but many like @prettyboislime would stand out and be considered white in every African nation. You are what you look like

• JFL
He wouldn’t stand out though… I said they are mongrels IN GENETICS, I never said most AA don’t look like niggers JFL. Most would blend in africa due to nature ironically making negro genes stronger despite their genes being subhuman ASF but many like @prettyboislime would stand out and be considered white in every African nation. You are what you look like
u were insinuating in the other thread that "black americans" get treated different from pure bloods though :lul:

now it's just they're mongrels in genetics right :LOL:

I identify as a millionaire 😎

u were insinuating in the other thread that "black americans" get treated different from pure bloods though :lul:

now it's just they're mongrels in genetics right :LOL:
I never insinuated that at all. I said you guys are not really black and are mutts, which gentically is true biologically your a fucking mongrel even if you LOOOK like a SSA. But as you dumb yanks call eveybody white or black in the US of retarded A well that means many mullatos can larp as black and you nigger looking AA who are actually SSA in phenotype accept these guys like retards which you are. Serena Williams will blend in africa and is a blskc woman. Jermy Meeks will stick out like a sore thumb but in america he’s blsck.

• Hmm...
I never insinuated that at all. I said you guys are not really black and are mutts, which gentically is true biologically your a fucking mongrel even if you LOOOK like a SSA. But as you dumb yanks call eveybody white or black in the US of retarded A well that means many mullatos can larp as black and you nigger looking AA who are actually SSA in phenotype accept these guys like retards which you are. Serena Williams will blend in africa and is a blskc woman. Jermy Meeks will stick out like a sore thumb but in america he’s blsck.
you're so dumb im dying laughing right now :lul:

imagine calling someone a mongrel when they look like their race