i am ugly but

N

nosemaxxing

Bronze
people tell me always irl that im gl, or that i look alike a really gl actor, all my life people always said that to me.
but i look at myself and i think i am so fucking ugly.
i will not post pics
not for being doxxed who gives a fuck, just because i am sure that i will fraud my pics with angles lightning and shit, my id photo is disgraceful.
is someone here that still lives an happy life even being ugly?

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser
dm me pics I wont leak, ill give you an honest rating

dm me pics I wont leak, ill give you an honest rating
its not the problem of leaks and shit, i know that i would cope doing frauded pics. if you want i can send some pics, but i think you would rate them like frauded is it cool?

its not the problem of leaks and shit, i know that i would cope doing frauded pics. if you want i can send some pics, but i think you would rate them like frauded is it cool?
just take a regular pic a bit above your eye level in a regular position in natural lighting, not hard

• +1
Reactions: selfmaxing
people tell me always irl that im gl, or that i look alike a really gl actor, all my life people always said that to me.
but i look at myself and i think i am so fucking ugly.
i will not post pics
not for being doxxed who gives a fuck, just because i am sure that i will fraud my pics with angles lightning and shit, my id photo is disgraceful.
is someone here that still lives an happy life even being ugly?
is it your parents or family members telling you this?

If women your age call you good looking you’re not ugly simple

• +1
Reactions: nosemaxxing
is it your parents or family members telling you this?
girls in dms on instagram, i get spotted at school and i got cat called once, but all of this when i was nt and non depressed.