i am very evil

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
i am also dark traid, i lie and cheat on girls. and im not able to control it. i am naturaly a scumbag
ive done way worse things than that which suggests in some deep way i am truly evil.
is this partly why i attract girls like users here say

i didnt choose to be born evil, i am fighting it tho with mid success

i am so shameful for having lied and cheated on girls

White Dog Shaking GIF - White Dog Shaking Scared - Discover & Share GIFs

so scary bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 9819, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
White Dog Shaking GIF - White Dog Shaking Scared - Discover & Share GIFs

so scary bro
it is simply unfair. not about scariness

i didnt choose to be like this, if women found out they would hate me or even punish me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arcturus
So dangerous, bro!!!

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Do you have balls tho

So dangerous, bro!!!
yes

if i was talking to a girl that was my exacpt copy in personality i would be so fking scared

its so weird realising this

How do you cheat on girls?

Op is a larper apparently he has no dick but has sex and cheat on women
if u talk with a girl and say lies to her that she is special and u talk to more girls u cheat

and ive had sex recently. go watch my thread

im not a larper

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
if u talk with a girl and say lies to her that she is special and u talk to more girls u cheat

and ive had sex recently. go watch my thread

im not a larper
How did U have sex is ur dick working now

Op is a larper apparently he has no dick but has sex and cheat on women
you just have to know how to read my posts then eveything makes sense

i never larp

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 25534
no it never got up. i fingered and ate her pussy, she wanted to come again but i ghosted her lol

Is that really sex u didn’t penetrate her thoughts @HarrierDuBois

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
I was just thinking about 'tiger blood' and how Charlie Sheen cured his brain by blinking his eyes just a moment ago and next thing I see is this. Truly more than a coincidence. There are energies in this world that work and operate beyond our comprehension.
IMG 20230812 023754

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 23218
Is that really sex u didn’t penetrate her thoughts @HarrierDuBois
i mean of course it is. i didnt penetrate her with my dick i did with my fingers and a vibrator she had, i didnt enjoy it so it was bad sex because no PIV im not doing it again

• +1
"with my fingers

ate her pussy too"
so what

thread is about how easy it is for me to get sex. she told me how beautiful i am and messaged me to come again the day after but i ghosted

• +1
what my dick not working has to do with my evilness?

im fucked in the head
It's like winning a Nobel Prize and walking onto stage in a mankini.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and wollet2
It's like winning a Nobel Prize and walking onto stage in a mankini.
why are you angry at me. i didnt chose to be a evil scumbag. ive done worse things than cheat and lie on girls. maybe thats why i was punished with this disease that killed my dick

either way i didnt chose anything

btw what you said doesnt make sense

• +1
why are you angry at me. i didnt chose to be a evil scumbag. maybe thats why i was punished with this disease that killed my dick

either way i didnt chose anything

btw what you said doesnt make sense
I mean it does to some extent but you have to be good at reading between the lines and understanding analogies. Also how did your dick die? Was it always dead?

• +1
I mean it does to some extent but you have to be good at reading between the lines and understanding analogies. Also how did your dick die? Was it always dead?
yeah right explain how. i could say that aswell to appear like i win if my analogy didnt make sense. also lol

no it was obviously not always dead. i was permanently horny i could remain rock hard all day

• Woah
yeah right explain how i could say that aswell to appear like i win if my analogy didnt make sense
Analogy is being in a position that demands certain qualities but failing to fulfill the expectations of where you are at.

no it was obviously not always dead. i was permanently horny i could remain rock hard all day
How??? Tell me once I am curious, maybe I can help you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
imagine hating on a man with a severe health problem bro

wtf is wrong with you. we're all scumbags here. atleast im no incel tho, i got main character problems and a10 eyes and girls constantly compliment me

imagine hating on a man with a severe health problem bro

wtf is wrong with you. we're all scumbags here. atleast im no incel tho, i got main character problems and a10 eyes
I am not angry or hating on you, just curious. I am a kind guy ask anyone.

i got main character problems
I mean this is the mankini thing allover again you can't say you got main character problems and those problems is your dick is dead, some things are bare minimum to even be a main character in the first place and living dick is one of them. You're not fighting Thanos.

Analogy is being in a position that demands certain qualities but failing to fulfill the expectations of where you are at.
ok so im being evil which requires me to have done some evil shit which ive done. like lying to girls, cheating and way worse
being evil requires you to have a working dick? seems ridiculous

you deserve the nobel for your scientific discovery, not wearing mankini in ur award ceremony is dumb superficial requirement

and theres nothing you can help me with my dick, my health is fucked, my tissues and brain are damaged

and theres nothing you can help me with my dick, my health is fucked, my tissues and brain are damaged
What happened? Tell me about the event where it got damaged.

Sitting Wolf Blank Template - Imgflip

this is who op thinks he is

I mean this is the mankini thing allover again you can't say you got main character problems and those problems is your dick is dead, some things are bare minimum to even be a main character in the first place and living dick is one of them. You're not fighting Thanos.
of course it is main character problems, and ignored the part where i look like one with my a10 eyes and pretty boy masc looks. youre underrating it as muh his dick doesnt work jfl. when im literlly battling severe health issues, a literal disability that has destroyed my life.

what is main character problems? looking like your parents were siblings and crying that no girl wants to suck your ugly dick and having autism? lol

Last edited:
no ure completely wrong. its the most main character possible. severe health problems while looking good, turning down sex because of health problems

vs ugly incels with autism that somehow cant get laid lol

cant tell me youre not seeing the pathetic difference

what is main character problems? crying that no girl wants to suck your ugly dick and having autism? lol
Like fighting a villain, trying to win a war, solving a complex murder that opens a rabbit hole into the corruption of the city, your close people died, you get shot/stabbed. Those sound like MAIN CHARACTER problems to me.

• Hmm...
Like fighting a villain, trying to win a war, solving a complex murder that opens a rabbit hole into the corruption of the city, your close people died, you get shot/stabbed. Those sound like MAIN CHARACTER problems to me.
hmmmmm, ok then nobody in here is a main character im talking in context of forum obv lol

battling severe health problems and existential issues is defo main character when the rest of your environment cant get an ugly girl to suck their dick

my eye area is not a coincidence

no ure completely wrong. its the most main character possible. severe health problems while looking good, turning down sex because of health problems

vs ugly incels with autism that somehow cant get laid lol

cant tell me youre not seeing the pathetic difference
I don't see any "pathetic" difference, all I see are two people that can't get satisfied.

hmmmmm, ok then nobody in here is a main character im talking in context of forum obv lol
Well in the context of the forum, well just check my bio.
battling severe health problems and existential issues is defo main character when the rest of your environment cant get an ugly girl to suck their dick
Those have to be cool problems like a terminal disease or depression.
my eye area is not a confidence
Sorry to hear that.

• Hmm...
I don't see any "pathetic" difference, all I see are two people that can't get satisfied.
its absolutely pathetic. i am sorry that you cant get the same objevtively more right impression out of it

Last edited:
Well in the context of the forum, well just check my bio.

Those have to be cool problems like a terminal disease or depression.

Sorry to hear that.
im like a tiny bit better than a quadriplegic in terms of severity of health issues and quality of life, if youre any serious person you wouldnt consider making fun of that especially given the way i look.
and yeah i do actually face insane real depression and anhedonia. hence why i dont enjoy any of the female validation i get, thing that incels here would kill for

i meant my eye area is not a coincidence i look like what i am

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
im like a tiny bit better than a quadriplegic in terms of severity of health issues and quality of life, if youre any serious person you wouldnt consider making fun of that.
I don't make fun of it I am just curious how it happened biomechanically, did you hurt some nerve in an accident or was it a chemical problem?
and yeah i do actually face insane real depression and anhedonia. hence why i dont enjoy any of the female validation i get, thing that incels here would kill for
I mean I don't enjoy the female validation either because it's all from LTBs and I hate looking in the mirror sub 8 PSL, we both feel like shit.
i meant my eye area is not a coincidence i look like what i am
I know what you meant I'm just joking with you, don't take most of the stuff I say to heart I am just trying to talk and joke.

• +1