I am withdrawing my Moderator application

ascension

ascension

Kraken
Dear friends

I unfortunately had to withdraw my Mod application as they were making too many demands of me. Some of them included:

1. I must not expose any more larpers/frauders as it affects the site's traffic (less larpers, less Ad revenue moolah)
2. I had to refer to Master as "Lord and Saviour Master-sama" in the internal mod group chat
3. Preston felt threatened and mogged by me (Punjabi mogger)
4. My first target as mod would've been to create an upper caste of users primarily from India, but @TRUE_CEL was blocking this
5. Komesarj hates me after I eviscerated him to utter dust particles a few months ago
6. I had to give up my mod status in Slopworld as they fear it may become bigger and better than .org

😭

@DelonLover1999 @skorp @House Lannister @ReadBooksEveryday @PointOfNoReturn @Manletmachine @chinpilled69 @horizontallytall @Nick.Harte @garoupilled_ @banks @5'7 zoomer @SubHumanHere @forevermirin @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Gengar, Nick.Harte and 14 others
That’s my time to shine

I‘m ready to become mod, maybe even admin, mods, you know what you gotta do

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, SubHumanHere and ascension

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, garoupilled_, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Dear friends

I unfortunately had to withdraw my Mod application as they were making too many demands of me. Some of them included:

1. I must not expose any more larpers/frauders as it affects the site's traffic (less larpers, less Ad revenue moolah)
2. I had to refer to Master as "Lord and Saviour Master-sama" in the internal mod group chat
4. My first target as mod would've been to create an upper caste of users primarily from India, but @TRUE_CEL was blocking this
5. Komesarj hates me after I eviscerated him to utter dust particles a few months ago
6. I had to give up my mod status in Slopworld as they fear it may become bigger and better than .org

😭

@DelonLover1999 @skorp @House Lannister @ReadBooksEveryday @PointOfNoReturn @Manletmachine @chinpilled69 @horizontallytall @Nick.Harte @garoupilled_ @banks @5'7 zoomer @SubHumanHere @forevermirin @BrahminBoss
Told you to do war crimes, arson, and tax evasion.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ascension
Dear friends

😭

No tag no read

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, SubHumanHere and ascension
I can’t apply for mod bc I’m Leanmaxxing currently. To be a mod on any platform u need to weigh at least 300lbs and have acne ridden all over ur body

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubHumanHere, ascension, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Brutal moderator pill

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, SubHumanHere and ascension
this 🤏 close to having one of us on the inside

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
I can’t apply for mod bc I’m Leanmaxxing currently. To be a mod on any platform u need to weigh at least 300lbs and have acne ridden all over ur body
niko is chad tho

• +1
Reactions: ascension
you’ll always be a mod in my eyes king

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_, SubHumanHere, ascension and 3 others
I guess the real moderator were the friends we made along the way.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, SubHumanHere and ascension
you’ll always be a mod in my eyes king
I guess the real moderator were the friends we made along the way.

Regular Season Sport GIF by NBA

this 🤏 close to having one of us on the inside

Enough

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29581 and PointOfNoReturn
Dear friends

😭

Too bad, I won’t allow any more Aryans to roam this place.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ascension