I analyzed luxury car owners

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Ferraris, porsches, lamborghinis, g class amgs. A lot of the owners are ceos of small sub companies in the construction industry. Painter, electrician, renovation company and so forth. But the really expensive cars like lamborghini aventadors or new ferrari models are from real estate developers. They just search for free building land or old houses that need renovation, and do a new project there. Most of the times these development companies are only 2-3 persons.
Then there are also s few commodity brokers and people working in the investment industry.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Stare, Deleted member 9852 and 7 others
Cars= a show of your lifestyle and social status

act accordingly

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Zeta ascended, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
There are many roads to riches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and PubertyMaxxer
Cars= a show of your lifestyle and social status

act accordingly
Since i failed at my business degree, the only way to success is building my own business. The chances of success are very very small.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Ferraris, porsches, lamborghinis, g class amgs. A lot of the owners are ceos of small sub companies in the construction industry. Painter, electrician, renovation company and so forth. But the really expensive cars like lamborghini aventadors or new ferrari models are from real estate developers. They just search for free building land or old houses that need renovation, and do a new project there. Most of the times these development companies are only 2-3 persons.
Then there are also s few commodity brokers and people working in the investment industry.
Very interesting. good insight. cheers bro.

Im a professional with a decent income but id like to move into something like development when ive a) acquired sufficient capital to do it at a decent scale without huge leverage and b) I've put together a decent property portfolio providing an annual rental income above my own professional compensation (meaning I can devote myself fulltime/semi fulltime to my new job). do you know the smartest ways to get into it?

There are many roads to riches
This

While the most common is probably finance and technology there is are unlimited roads

You could even become an bathwater millionaire if gl female

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Stingray
Japcars mog

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Romanicus, intovoid and 2 others
Nyt

Top Careers Are

1. Business/Finance (Target Uni)
2. Physician/Dentist
3. Lawyer
4. Engineering / CS

Rather have good life experiences in my youth then a shitty car

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 275, Lars and 5 others
usually doctors have cars like that in the area i live

This is the average Lamborghini owner in Romania:
adrian-minune-si-a-cumparat-lamborghini-de-400-000-de-euro-de-craciun-.jpg
Tzanca-Uraganul-Instagram.jpg

Chad's own these cars

I drive a pink smart with a g wagon sign on the side.

Whats my social status and wealth?

muhh i have cool car now i have cool life biggest cope ever , moments > objects

This is in my state. 7 years ago 😂

Bmw r ninet bike desktop wallp 568bc00d3cb7d

this mogs

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Might be different in the US but I'm convinced overly flash cars are mostly for insecure copers who can't pull. You look like you trying to make up for something like being a loser on your youth or tiny dick. Any girls you do attract will be materialistic goes and much rather fuck someone they actually find attractive so might as well get a prozzy.

• +1
Reactions: alex569

Users who are viewing this thread

Back