I apperciate all forms of music tbh

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I like all genres of music tbh. From Trashy gangster rap to generic white girl hip hop to old school jazz to New age EDM, Classical country music to regional folks. Blues and Rhymes, Rock, Metal, Punk even gospel/worship music. There are good songs in every genre imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, deadstock, Trilogy and 6 others
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Used to think the same thing but some genres cause ear bleed

• +1
Shut the fuck up retard

• +1
I'm open to anything besides classic / country music.

• +1
@Xangsane

Jason likes Honey

• +1
Do you appreciate German Schlager?

Rate this banger

I like all genres of music tbh. From Trashy gangster rap to generic white girl hip hop to old school jazz to New age EDM, Classical country music to regional folks. Blues and Rhymes, Rock, Metal, Punk even gospel/worship music. There are good songs in every genre imo.

• JFL
Reactions: mr007
Oh, so you like everything, huh? Must be nice living in that bubble where every song is a masterpiece. But let’s be real, most of it’s just noise, distractions from a world that’s falling apart. You’re fooling yourself if you think there’s “good” in all of it. It’s just different flavors of the same empty sound, keeping us numb while everything crumbles around us.