• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Deleted member 29155, Debetro and 6 others
good luck bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
inshallah

• Love it
I feel as though it musn't be too hard? I see a lot of MTN-HTNs modelling these days.

Screen Shot 2023 07 11 at 13910 PM

• +1
Hopefully you will be accepted

• Love it
can you PM me the digitals u sent them

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Translation: I have signed up to get my asshole stretched by 50 year old men whilst working minimum wage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, p0lishsubhuman, efidescontinuado and 9 others
i am also debating applying to a local modelling agency becuz i mog most of their models lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
It's better to work at McDonalds then work at Modeling agencies nowadays.

This is your competition JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura, YoYqkim, Deleted member 29155 and 4 others
Translation: I have signed up to get my asshole stretched by 50 year old men whilst working minimum wage
does this really happen

It's better to work at McDonalds then work at Modeling agencies nowadays.

This is your competition JFL

View attachment 2313641
This ESG bs, any big company has a quota for wokeness to meet er else Blackrock will cut their funds. Same reason why Anheuser-Busch advertised trans bs to their red neck audience and getting boycotted, they just don't care, the Blackrock money is needed to keep the company alive because costs need to be paid upfront and can only later be paid with profits. It is rare to see real ability, skill or even beauty reflected in media nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Deleted member 29155 and 0hMan
How tall are you?

i am also debating applying to a local modelling agency becuz i mog most of their models lmfao
do it tbh. There is a massive variety of models and if u look unique in attractive way rather than the unattractive way which people here like to make fun of you will prbably do well. People like chico, barret, whittaker are still models, just because some ugly ones exist too doesnt mean anything

• +1
Reactions: dks988
can you post a pic of you or link a thread? curious
i might post my photos again. I posted some before on this site but i look pretty different now

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
do it tbh. There is a massive variety of models and if u look unique in attractive way rather than the unattractive way which people here like to make fun of you will prbably do well. People like chico, barret, whittaker are still models, just because some ugly ones exist too doesnt mean anything
yea but the hard part is explaining to myparents lmfao

yea but the hard part is explaining to myparents lmfao
even if you got a positive reply from the agencies you dont have to take the job. I dont tell my parents anything jfl

even if you got a positive reply from the agencies you dont have to take the job. I dont tell my parents anything jfl
did you take the digitals yourself with a tripod ?

closeup selfies of me and photos from further away i didnt have a tripod
i could ask my dad for the digitals because he has professional cameras and gear

i could ask my dad for the digitals because he has professional cameras and gear
you can take it with a phone if ur phone isnt ass. just make sure no edits, filters and no dark ass lighting or some shit

you can take it with a phone if ur phone isnt ass. just make sure no edits, filters and no dark ass lighting or some shit
bro i have an outdated iphone x selfies on that thing look very shit

bro i have an outdated iphone x selfies on that thing look very shit
i have an iphone xs max, not much much better than that. selfies look fine honestly, as long as you arent in a too bright or too dark setting

i have an iphone xs max, not much much better than that. selfies look fine honestly, as long as you arent in a too bright or too dark setting
idk i think my camera unit is fucked because the selfies are very low quality, i will just use the camera with a tripod lol although I may be too tall to model

idk i think my camera unit is fucked because the selfies are very low quality, i will just use the camera with a tripod lol although I may be too tall to model
how tall are you? im 6ft2 so that is about ideal for models usually

how tall are you? im 6ft2 so that is about ideal for models usually
i am 6'4 but i am 16 so I might grow even more my grandfather is 6'8 JFL

i am 6'4 but i am 16 so I might grow even more my grandfather is 6'8 JFL
yeah idk over 6ft5 it might be too much. Chico is 6ft4 and over that i dont see many

• JFL
if u become mor idly obese u could become on because u look like a black person but with white skin so u might fit into their diversity quota

• Hmm...
Reactions: dantemaxxing
if u become mor idly obese u could become on because u look like a black person but with white skin so u might fit into their diversity quota
im not sure if a single word in this post was english language

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
no
i havked ur ipad camera
ur like A black but white version of @Iasacrko
la noire type shit
well one of my parents is black so it would make sense

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
wow ur liteeally like l(ass)ackro if she wasnt a compulsive liar
Am i? One of my parents is black one is east asian, he looks white and black