I approached the big booty/black Hispanic chick at my school

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
I say black/hispanic because I really can’t tell what she is. It could go either way.

Usually I’m high inhib but after days of just staring at her jiggly ass I had to talk to her

TLDR:

I got rejected turns out she’s engaged and 25 yrs old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Robert_, negativetiltedheart and 11 others
@Debetro @moredatesmorerapes @Jason Voorhees

Brutal not reply pill

@moredatesmorerapes atleasts give a fucking reply u jew

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
So last year I tried the autistic cold approach tactic. Approaching girls in my uni. It wasn't like I was literally approaching strangers I knew some of them. Some classmates, some of them I regularly saw while on my way to the academic blocks etc.

I was very upfront and told them they looked nice and I asked if I could have their number and most of them gave me their numbers but it wasn't organic or a conversation that flowed naturally because of my social anxiety I wasn't able to hold the conversation so it was just awkward and many of them looked scared and nervous so I didn't push it with any of them. Many college age girls will give you their numbers and agree with everything you say because they don't know how to say no to a guy and are meek/timid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Robert_, TechnoBoss and 2 others
She has +100 orbiters. You stand no chance, social media ruined even more what already was ruined. I kid you not, turn to SR and become a monk.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I got approached by this mutt femcel once, she wasn't into me though
We were in the same clas, and she for some reason thought I was with her in the class after that too, when I wasn't?
Cuz I had curly hair same as some other shitskin lol.
She was really ugly. I remember she was sitting next to this blonde becky and it looked like some meme sfcels would post lol. The blonde girl wasn't even gl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, ItsOverLawg and wishIwasSalludon
I got approached by this mutt femcel once, she wasn't into me though
the whole "women dont approach bro!" is the biggest meme ever lol

@Zenis doesnt believe me tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and moredatesmorerapes
So last year I tried the autistic cold approach tactic. Approaching girls in my uni. It wasn't like I was literally approaching strangers I knew some of them. Some classmates, some of them I regularly saw while on my way to the academic blocks etc.

I was very upfront and told them they looked nice and I asked if I could have their number and most of them gave me their numbers but it wasn't organic or a conversation that flowed naturally because of my social anxiety I wasn't able to hold the conversation so it was just awkward and many of them looked scared and nervous so I didn't push it with any of them. Many college age girls will give you their numbers and agree with everything you say because they don't know how to say no to a guy and are meek/timid.
Cold approaching is gay. You are increasing the ego of whores that already have their ego sky high. Unless you were to come across with a timid hqnp, it's gay.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and wishIwasSalludon
She has +100 orbiters. You stand no chance, social media ruined even more what already was ruined. I kid you not, turn to SR and become a monk.
she asked me how old I was I lied and said I was 21

the whole "women dont approach bro!" is the biggest meme ever lol

@Zenis doesnt believe me tho
women are extremely social, they like to talk for 0 reason

I don't get them lol. Maybe it's just being non NT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and wishIwasSalludon
Cold approaching is gay. You are increasing the ego of whores that already have their ego sky high. Unless you were to come across with a timid hqnp, it's gay.
I didn't get hard rejections like OP dud. A few just told me they had bfs already which they genuinely did. Cold approaching is very non-NT. my uni is big enough to not be worried about becoming a joke or laughing stock. You will just be 1 among the hundreds of jokers here if u do be labelled as one which doesn't really matter to me but it is gay

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and wishIwasSalludon
thats a hard rejection thats what she said to me lol except she said she was engaged
They weren't rude or upfront about it is what I wanted to say they were like yeah I'm so sorry I have a boyfriend and that's it

• +1

Mirin bhai, I could never

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and wishIwasSalludon
many of them looked scared and nervous so I didn't push it with any of them.
brutal I can only imagine how aspie you must of been if they felt scared of a guy who looks as friendly and approachable as you

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
brutal I can only imagine how aspie you must of been if they felt scared of a guy who looks as friendly and approachable as you
Yes im not good at doing small talk.

• +1
What hs are you in where there’s a 25 year old boon walking around?

• JFL
Yeah wtf
I say black/hispanic because I really can’t tell what she is. It could go either way.

Usually I’m high inhib but after days of just staring at her jiggly ass I had to talk to her

TLDR:

I got rejected turns out she’s engaged and 25 yrs old
Must be in college

• +1
I do dual enrollment I was on the college campus

also Im not sure if shes a "boon"

facially speaking she looks more hispanic but shes quite dark way more than the average latino

shes also thick as fuck but many hispanic girls are too

Im not sure if shes black or hispanic what do u think?

I do dual enrollment I was on the college campus

also Im not sure if shes a "boon"

facially speaking she looks more hispanic but shes quite dark way more than the average latino

shes also thick as fuck but many hispanic girls are too

Im not sure if shes black or hispanic what do u think?
Why do you NTs like fat women because they have muh big butts ? Also yea she’s probably just a mulatta type latina then

• +1
Why do you NTs like fat women because they have muh big butts ? Also yea she’s probably just a mulatta type latina then
I usually like them skinnier just ask @Debetro

but when I saw her ass it just activated some shit in my brain idk why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and ElTruecel