I arm wrestled chad today

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
He's a 6'1 nordic chad.

So there was this arm wrestling contest and I ended up arm wrestling him. I put my strength in it and he went "are you trying?" and then beat me in like 4 seconds.

My arm was hurting and my heart was beating kinda hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, SubhumanCurrycel, ropemax and 1 other person
How bad did your asshole hurt after he "wrestled" you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, Cheesyrumble, subhuman to mtn and 9 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, subhuman to mtn, It'snotover and 3 others
i armwrestled a chadlite once in HS, 6'1 and can benchpress fucking 3 plates on each side while i can only do 1 plate on each side with heavy bar

:dafuckfeels: this nigga was pretending to struggle against me but it looked so real that i wondered if he actually did :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: either way its better than losing in a second

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 17791
strength is largely genetic, all top strength related athletes have one or more mutations in their muscle fibre called actn3, most of the population lacks this and will never be able to compete with anyone that has it even if they don't train.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
i armwrestled a chadlite once in HS, 6'1 and can benchpress fucking 3 plates on each side while i can only do 1 plate on each side with heavy bar

:dafuckfeels: this nigga was pretending to struggle against me but it looked so real that i wondered if he actually did :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: either way its better than losing in a second
its over
strength is largely genetic, all top strength related athletes have one or more mutations in their muscle fibre called actn3, most of the population lacks this and will never be able to compete with anyone that has it even if they don't train.
yeah, one of my friend's goes to the gym regularly and he wrestled my other friend who does zero gym stuff and lost.

The one who goes to the gym is a classic incel, big hooked nose, recessed chin, gay alien skull. The one who doesn't exercise was normie tier. Jfl, I got genetics pilled hard that day.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
its over

yeah, one of my friend's goes to the gym regularly and he wrestled my other friend who does zero gym stuff and lost.

The one who goes to the gym is a classic incel, big hooked nose, recessed chin, gay alien skull. The one who doesn't exercise was normie tier. Jfl, I got genetics pilled hard that day.
people often argue that comparing men to women isn't fair due to the inherent biological differences but they never consider that comparing men to other men isn't fair to begin with.

almost all top performers have adaptations that most of the population does not have, no amount of 'training' 'effort' and 'discipline' will change this, telling children they'll be able to do it if they put their minds to is will only lead to the inevitably blackpill.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chasseur and Deleted member 17791
people often argue that comparing men to women isn't fair due to the inherent biological differences but they never consider that comparing men to other men isn't fair to begin with.

almost all top performers have adaptations that most of the population does not have, no amount of 'training' 'effort' and 'discipline' will change this, telling children they'll be able to do it if they put their minds to is will only lead to the inevitably blackpill.
I wonder how good my muscle genetics are. I weigh 55 kg and could last a little bit against the nordic chad so I think if I had similar muscle mass, I'd be able to beat him.

I wonder how good my muscle genetics are. I weigh 55 kg and could last a little bit against the nordic chad so I think if I had similar muscle mass, I'd be able to beat him.
you'll quickly find out if you start training, most athletes don't know they have it and never purposely tested for it, but they're the ones that made it through the selection process.

same goes for swimming, the kind of bodies you see in it aren't the result of swimming, swimming just selects for those specific bodily compositions and everyone that doesn't have them doesn't make it through the selection process.

basketball doesn't make you tall either, you're just fucked and will never make it to the NBA if you're not.

• So Sad
you'll quickly find out if you start training, most athletes don't know they have it and never purposely tested for it, but they're the ones that made it through the selection process.

same goes for swimming, the kind of bodies you see in it aren't the result of swimming, swimming just selects for those specific bodily compositions and everyone that doesn't have them doesn't make it through the selection process.

basketball doesn't make you tall either, you're just fucked and will never make it to the NBA if you're not.
Swimming body is pretty good looks wise.

I never armwrestle because I legit got beaten by a fucking pimpled manlet asian nerd once OVER for me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 17791
How? Do you rot?
Look at my name, small hands + wrists and also very underweight, my grip strength will be my ultimate strength failo even when I gymcel hard and perhaps even roid
I remember after losing he said "What the fuck? So weak..."
Not even in an asshole kind of way, he was just genuinely surprised JFL. He's like 170 cm and 65 kg, I'm 185 cm and around 58 kg.
Forgot to add this but he does gym btw so he's not a total wimp or anything.

• Woah
No armwrestling for your face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 17791
Look at my name, small hands + wrists and also very underweight, my grip strength will be my ultimate strength failo even when I gymcel hard and perhaps even roid
I remember after losing he said "What the fuck? So weak..."
Not even in an asshole kind of way, he was just genuinely surprised JFL. He's like 170 cm and 65 kg, I'm 185 cm and around 58 kg.
Forgot to add this but he does gym btw so he's not a total wimp or anything.
You're skinny as fuck. can I see your frame? You're 10 cm taller than me but just 3km heavier.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
You're skinny as fuck. can I see your frame? You're 10 cm taller than me but just 3km heavier.
I'm not gonna do that but I could measure it for you if you told me what to do, I'm pretty sure I have the most ass frame genetics, purely relying off of face game rn
BTW I used to be 50 kg before I realized how skinny I was

• Woah
I'm not gonna do that but I could measure it for you if you told me what to do, I'm pretty sure I have the most ass frame genetics, purely relying off of face game rn
BTW I used to be 50 kg before I realized how skinny I was
What's your bideltoid? Your hip, waist and chest circumference? And wrist size.

My bideltoid is around 16-17 inch. My hips are 85 cm, waist is 70 cm and chest is 82 cm. My wrists are 6 inch.

What's your bideltoid? Your hip, waist and chest circumference? And wrist size.

My bideltoid is around 16-17 inch. My hips are 85 cm, waist is 70 cm and chest is 82 cm. My wrists are 6 inch.
I will continue this in our messages

• Woah
Its about technique ngl

• JFL
Imma femboy max

• Love it
my heart was beating kinda hard
why do people keep making my threads sexual?
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• JFL
Ngl im bi so imma just leanmaxx and be a prettyboy for girls and men
I've given up on women. I'd just nuke my hormones and become low libido and cute.

• +1
Reactions: mug
  • Woah
He's a 6'1 nordic chad.

So there was this arm wrestling contest and I ended up arm wrestling him. I put my strength in it and he went "are you trying?" and then beat me in like 4 seconds.

did he make you into his sissy slut afterwards?

• JFL
No that never happened.:feelswhat:
increase the gene expression of your TSHR so you are only attracted to men. estrogen alone doesnt affect gender preference

• JFL
increase the gene expression of your TSHR so you are only attracted to men. estrogen alone doesnt affect gender preference
I don't need to.

He's a 6'1 nordic chad.

Damn bro you just submit that easy to him? Might as well just bent over for him right there.

• JFL
Damn bro you just submit that easy to him? Might as well just bent over for him right there.
I tried to keep going until the end of the match.