I ASCENDED and am on a date with a STACEYLITE

JBWNeetcel

JBWNeetcel

Bronze
Dy0KCXVY

I win, you all lose

All you people who ridiculed me and called me fat and oldcel get to LDAR and rot while I'm out slaying staceys and living chad life

I finally dialed in on leanmaxxing, now my bones are revealed. You Hindus will never get that high class, blue eye pheno look, and yet I age like a fine wine because of it - say it with me - JBW IS LAW !!!

Mirin my slay? @Clavicular
@funkyflamingo
@WishIwasChico
@ElTruecel
@smashingdirty6s
@Lebgfinal
@anthony111553
@wishIwasSalludon

I am twice all your age and yet you can only dream of getting this caliber of a woman JFL. It's about time I get the respect I deserve.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, Xangsane, urukhaiascension and 19 others
View attachment 3047439
I win, you all lose

All you people who ridiculed me and called me fat and oldcel get to LDAR and rot while I'm out slaying staceys and living chad life

I finally dialed in on leanmaxxing, now my bones are revealed. You Hindus will never get that high class, blue eye pheno look, and yet I age like a fine wine because of it - say it with me - JBW IS LAW !!!

@funkyflamingo
@WishIwasChico
@ElTruecel
@smashingdirty6s
@Lebgfinal
@anthony111553
@wishIwasSalludon

I am twice all your age and yet you can only dream of getting this caliber of a woman JFL. It's about time I get the respect I deserve.
Nigger tagged clav to flex on him, jfl

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
View attachment 3047439
I win, you all lose

@funkyflamingo
@WishIwasChico
@ElTruecel
@smashingdirty6s
@Lebgfinal
@anthony111553
@wishIwasSalludon

How much are you paying for GFE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Smartass, Chadeep, ElTruecel and 4 others
View attachment 3047439
I win, you all lose

@funkyflamingo
@WishIwasChico
@ElTruecel
@smashingdirty6s
@Lebgfinal
@anthony111553
@wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension, LevantinePsycho and itzyaboyJJ
You look like the powerlifters at my gym 🤣🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, beefliverontop and itzyaboyJJ
4202138 1718810637539
Dy0KCXVY

JFL FOGGED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, beefliverontop and itzyaboyJJ
View attachment 3047439
I win, you all lose

@funkyflamingo
@WishIwasChico
@ElTruecel
@smashingdirty6s
@Lebgfinal
@anthony111553
@wishIwasSalludon

Congrats man

• +1
Reactions: greywind, beefliverontop and JBWNeetcel
View attachment 3047439
I win, you all lose

@funkyflamingo
@WishIwasChico
@ElTruecel
@smashingdirty6s
@Lebgfinal
@anthony111553
@wishIwasSalludon

Women will fuck anything that’s white

• +1
Reactions: greywind, beefliverontop and JBWNeetcel
I hope she enjoys her free meal OP

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx and beefliverontop
a solid ltb right there

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and beefliverontop
my nigga💯

• +1
Reactions: JBWNeetcel and ramirezfanboy
mtb but she SMV mogs you so hard this beats claviculars slay

• +1
Reactions: JBWNeetcel
congrats bro. you sure showed these 14 year olds who the real winner is!

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
Yes but you’re still old so I don’t get your point Unc congrats tho

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch
I clicked on this thinking he was 100 % being serious

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
mirin your hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: JBWNeetcel
View attachment 3047439
I win, you all lose

@funkyflamingo
@WishIwasChico
@ElTruecel
@smashingdirty6s
@Lebgfinal
@anthony111553
@wishIwasSalludon

then also u get pleasure by bragging in front of deranged lonely males :forcedsmile:

u are not any better than all of us just luckier

Looks like a Father's day date selfie you took with your Daughter

• JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension and Nick.Harte