i ascended

pandal

pandal

Iron
two years ago when i first found this site i was 173 cm skinny 140lb bloatcel. despite people calling mewing and chewing cope for me it wasn't cause i had worn braces for 6 years since i was 10 years old jfl. and before that i had my two upper premolars removed and my wisdom teeth removed. tbh i had a good base to ascend by my younger brother was like me but a whiter version w more potential and looked better than me up until this year. after not having seen my family doctor two years she told me i should model and rn while im in milan studying a random women came up to me and asked if i was model showing me her 28 year old daughter jfl. this entire year ive been chewing falim gum and sitting against the wall while studying to ensure perfect posture as my orthodonist really f'ed me over. im still recessed although i was probably clinically recessed before the beginning of my looksmax journey. changes take a while and don't expect to ascend in a month. the difference in treatment is crazy from how it used to be back then. my goal for this year is to achieve greater ccw rotation as my mandible/maxilla are recesed and fix my nasolabial folds. and to anyone saying it was puberty is lieing cause puberty doesn't increase masseter size or cause rotation in mandible. again if you are already looksmaxxed or haven't gone severe orthdontic treatment as i had results might be slower for you. right now im still thumpulling laterally everyday cause my tongue can't fit in between my teeth cause im missing like 6 teeth i should have.. my bad if format is shit im eating rn and wanna watch youtube and don't feel like correcting grammatical or structural mistakes w my writing. :)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface and cannotbeasked
congrats i guess brah

“Mewing”

You are officially retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: matt142 and GlamourPursuer
Nigga you’re recessed, missing teeth, and nasolabial folds but still called model worthy :feelsthink:

pics or no care

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Fantasy tales

No pic no care

two years ago when i first found this site i was 173 cm skinny 140lb bloatcel. despite people calling mewing and chewing cope for me it wasn't cause i had worn braces for 6 years since i was 10 years old jfl. and before that i had my two upper premolars removed and my wisdom teeth removed. tbh i had a good base to ascend by my younger brother was like me but a whiter version w more potential and looked better than me up until this year. after not having seen my family doctor two years she told me i should model and rn while im in milan studying a random women came up to me and asked if i was model showing me her 28 year old daughter jfl. this entire year ive been chewing falim gum and sitting against the wall while studying to ensure perfect posture as my orthodonist really f'ed me over. im still recessed although i was probably clinically recessed before the beginning of my looksmax journey. changes take a while and don't expect to ascend in a month. the difference in treatment is crazy from how it used to be back then. my goal for this year is to achieve greater ccw rotation as my mandible/maxilla are recesed and fix my nasolabial folds. and to anyone saying it was puberty is lieing cause puberty doesn't increase masseter size or cause rotation in mandible. again if you are already looksmaxxed or haven't gone severe orthdontic treatment as i had results might be slower for you. right now im still thumpulling laterally everyday cause my tongue can't fit in between my teeth cause im missing like 6 teeth i should have.. my bad if format is shit im eating rn and wanna watch youtube and don't feel like correcting grammatical or structural mistakes w my writing. :)
“mewing”? with forming your text like that and the amount of gramtical errors, its safe to say you are some retarded niggs or curry