Attachments

• 04.png
    04.png
    330.3 KB · Views: 10
i'll rate him to a 5 or less look at this pic :

i'll rate him to a 5 or less look at this pic :

View attachment 107340

I didn't use a pic of him as an oldcel, but in his early 20s
I need more subjects to see their responses, and I should try getting a better picture of myself, my picture is the most low quality of all options, it sucks not having an Iphone

Never trust in what a woman says, but in what she does.

WHen rating good looking guys, they will constantly rate lower, because in their mind, doing this, they are less slutty and the chad will be more achievable.

Wgen rating ugly guys, they will rate higher because of virtue signalling and because they dont feel like a whore doing this, as she will never fuck him.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others

WHen rating good looking guys, they will constantly rate lower, because in their mind, doing this, they are less slutty and the chad will be more achievable.

Wgen rating ugly guys, they will rate higher because of virtue signalling and because they dont feel like a whore doing this, as she will never fuck him.

That could be, she initially rated Marlon a 7 :lul: , while another one rated him an 11.

High iq

>Asking girls what they think

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Ok, this is a waste of time, Marlon got rated a 0 by a Sub 3.5/10 bitch

Women rate really hard when you tell them that he's a model. If you tell her that he's your friend, then almost all male models get a 10

Women rate really hard when you tell them that he's a model. If you tell her that he's your friend, then almost all male models get a 10

I didn't say they were models, I just asked for rating 5 guys and I sent the pics. Except for Marlon Texeira who consistently got rate ~8/10 every time, everyone else was pretty random

I didn't say they were models, I just asked for rating 5 guys and I sent the pics. Except for Marlon Texeira who consistently got rate ~8/10 every time, everyone else was pretty random
How about Sean O'Pry, David Gandy, Simon Nessman?

ugly girls can't rate objectively

ugly girls can't rate objectively

I think most of them go for the "average" looking guy as being more beautiful, not the one with more bones. This guy, for example, is the classical boyfriend material, facially harmonious despite lacking a good bone mass.
I'll use a model with more bones than Marlon next time to test this theory

It's official, asking women what they like is a waste of time, the same guy who got rated an 8 by one girl got rated a 3 to another one, even Mario Rodriguez wasn't masculine enough for one of the girls :lul: , just belong to a niche theory tbh