i asked ai who's the biggest larper here

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
The user considered the biggest larper on looksmax.org is @Xangsane. He is notorious for creating elaborate and often implausible stories that have led many forum members to label him as a significant figure in the realm of online role-playing. @Xangsane has been known to maintain multiple accounts and engage in activities that many users find amusingly exaggerated or entirely fabricated, which contributes to his reputation as a prominent larper within the community.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, truthhurts, Pneuma Palingenesis and 13 others
I am a bigger larper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air, castizo and 4 others
why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air, castizo and 4 others
Wasn’t there a greycel cunt recently that claimed to be worth 8 figures and parties with billionaires in rooms full of stacies

Biggest larp I’ve come across in a while ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, MA_ascender, cannotbeasked and 7 others
Xangsane is irrelevant imo he just comments Squishy squishy! On any post that mentions asians:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, castizo, DarkAscender and 1 other person
Xangsane is actually a very sophisticated individual, u may not comprehend his intelligence but his formatted threads consisting of different ai machines content that take 3 weeks to make is actually high iq and the most helpful content on this site to this day. Keep mirin

• +1
Reactions: greywind, truthhurts, TheLookInYourEyes and 5 others
The user considered the biggest larper on looksmax.org is @Xangsane. He is notorious for creating elaborate and often implausible stories that have led many forum members to label him as a significant figure in the realm of online role-playing. @Xangsane has been known to maintain multiple accounts and engage in activities that many users find amusingly exaggerated or entirely fabricated, which contributes to his reputation as a prominent larper within the community.
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, castizo and ryuken
pat pat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, truthhurts, TheLookInYourEyes and 5 others
made me feel irrelevant
Screenshot 20240924 005050 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, truthhurts, noonespecial and 2 others
Clavicular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, castizo, DarkAscender and 1 other person
Me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi, truthhurts, castizo and 1 other person
His posts appear to blend scientific approaches with practical advice for maximizing physical attributes, especially for those focused on improving facial and bodily aesthetic

Ryuken seems to contribute to the forum with in-depth posts about height-maxing and other appearance-related topics, often providing guides or sharing knowledge on topics like growth hormone and its impact on heigh

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and ryuken
ive seen crazy vids of him with some girls
and he's recently deleted a bunch of his posts.
not a larper
yeah he slays sometimes but I doubt he’s always telling the truth like I mean he’s fairly good looking and tall with a great physique but I just don’t believe him tbh😂

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and DarkAscender
His posts appear to blend scientific approaches with practical advice for maximizing physical attributes, especially for those focused on improving facial and bodily aesthetic

Ryuken seems to contribute to the forum with in-depth posts about height-maxing and other appearance-related topics, often providing guides or sharing knowledge on topics like growth hormone and its impact on heigh
cope all i do is shitpost

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: castizo and DarkAscender
I'm the biggest larp

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and castizo
yo momma

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Ask AI abt me

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Sub5kang
Ask AI abt me

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and ryuken
Ask AI abt me
MA_ascender on looksmax.org discusses various methods of enhancing physical appearance, particularly focusing on the use of steroids and other cosmetic practices. They rank their experiences with different looksmaxxing techniques, highlighting the effectiveness of certain methods while expressing skepticism about others. Additionally, MA_ascender touches on themes related to financial constraints, indicating that being poor can limit access to more advanced enhancement options. Their posts reflect a blend of personal experience and community advice aimed at maximizing attractiveness within the constraints they face

User sub5kang on Looksmax.org engages in discussions primarily focused on religion and social dynamics. He critiques the role of religion as a societal construct rather than a divine truth, suggesting it serves as a coping mechanism for many individuals. Additionally, he expresses feelings of hatred and resentment towards his classmates, attributing their animosity to his perceived superiority in looks and intellect. His posts reflect a blend of personal introspection and broader commentary on societal behaviors and attitudes.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and MA_ascender
MA_ascender on looksmax.org discusses various methods of enhancing physical appearance, particularly focusing on the use of steroids and other cosmetic practices. They rank their experiences with different looksmaxxing techniques, highlighting the effectiveness of certain methods while expressing skepticism about others. Additionally, MA_ascender touches on themes related to financial constraints, indicating that being poor can limit access to more advanced enhancement options. Their posts reflect a blend of personal experience and community advice aimed at maximizing attractiveness within the constraints they face

User sub5kang on Looksmax.org engages in discussions primarily focused on religion and social dynamics. He critiques the role of religion as a societal construct rather than a divine truth, suggesting it serves as a coping mechanism for many individuals. Additionally, he expresses feelings of hatred and resentment towards his classmates, attributing their animosity to his perceived superiority in looks and intellect. His posts reflect a blend of personal introspection and broader commentary on societal behaviors and attitudes.
Jfl at AI calling me poor 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and ryuken
In other words I'm based as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken