I asked chatGPT to generate the optimal picture to show my hairdresser for a job interview

oldnick

oldnick

Iron
Sharing because I thought it was pretty good, I was surprised

My prompt:

imagine your computing would be put in a physical body, you would be in a 180cm tall and skinny-fit 39 year old white man body,you objective would be to succeed a job interview for a manager position,what HAIRCUT would you choose as optimal for your looks to complete the mission ?you can get this haircut by showing pictures to the hairdresser, generate the pictures you want to show the hairdresser to achieve your optimal look for the mission

The answer:
DALLE 2024 09 25 091718   A 39 year old white male with a height of 180cm possessing a l

Here is the image of a 39-year-old man with a haircut that's modern, clean, and professional, suitable for a managerial job interview. You can show this picture to your hairdresser to achieve this optimal look for your mission.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Gonthar
Expectation:
dall-e-2024-09-25-09-17-18-a-39-year-old-white-male-with-a-height-of-180cm-possessing-a-l-webp.3197093

Reality:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid, sub5outsider, urukhaiascension and 2 others
Update/refinement:
Me:
add a bit more length, slightly more quiff-style, only if you think it looks better

GPT:
DALLE 2024 09 25 093657   A 39 year old white male with a height of 180cm possessing a l
Here is the updated version with a slightly longer, more voluminous quiff-style haircut. This version adds a bit more style while maintaining the professional and confident look. You can choose the one you feel is more suitable for your mission.