I asked ChatGPT to predict the body count of a 30-year-old man who is 6’5, in finance, has a trust fund and has blue eyes.

Guess his body count

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Here’s his profile:

Michael Turner

Height: 6’5”
Physical Stats: Chiseled jawline, piercing blue eyes, athletic build
Race: Caucasian
Personality: Charismatic, assertive, emotionally detached
Background: Born into wealth, educated at Oxford with an MBA

Guess his body count according to ChatGPT and if he continues to slay VS gets into an LTR?

@Chinacurry @greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel
@optimisticzoomer @butterworld @atlantean

@ShowerMaxxing why so?

So how many people are running this account

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, LegitUser, greycel and 2 others
“I KNOW WHAT THE FRAILTY IS, I KNOW WHAT THE FEAR IS”

IMG 7443

Join the latest discord server of og members and revolutionary new looksmax research today! by Oliz Payne (writer of the highly acclaimed short story The Pigeon) at the link below today!

Sanjucells (They won't cry for us)

iu

iu

iu

Bhai

• Love it
Reactions: the MOUSE
Drop. The. Answer.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Based on his profile, Michael Turner likely has a high body count, possibly in the triple digits. His combination of height, physical attractiveness, financial success, and charisma makes him highly desirable to many women. Given his emotionally detached personality and the opportunities presented by his lifestyle, he's more likely to continue slaying rather than settling into a long-term relationship.

Based on his profile, Michael Turner likely has a high body count, possibly in the triple digits. His combination of height, physical attractiveness, financial success, and charisma makes him highly desirable to many women. Given his emotionally detached personality and the opportunities presented by his lifestyle, he's more likely to continue slaying rather than settling into a long-term relationship.
What’s the specific number?

After some convincing, Gemini (Googles LLM) said 15-30

• +1
What’s the specific number?
Given his physical attractiveness, charisma, and access to social circles, along with his occupation and background, a body count in the range of 150-175 seems plausible.

• +1
After some convincing, Gemini (Googles LLM) said 15-30
Why, do you think so or do you think it’s higher?
Given his physical attractiveness, charisma, and access to social circles, along with his occupation and background, a body count in the range of 150-175 seems plausible.
Do you think it’s lower or higher?

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
Why, do you think so or do you think it’s higher?

Do you think it’s lower or higher?
Depends on personality. Could have a LTR with his high school sweetheart from an equally good background but also have 4 dates lined up every week. Being a hedge fund manager makes time actually the biggest constraint in this. Since you said emotionally detached, I tend to think he isn't in a LTR but goes on dates more frequently. I think given that he is 30 and also modeled previously, it will probably be a bit higher.

• +1
Depends on personality. Could have a LTR with his high school sweetheart from an equally good background but also have 4 dates lined up every week. Being a hedge fund manager makes time actually the biggest constraint in this. Since you said emotionally detached, I tend to think he isn't in a LTR but goes on dates more frequently. I think given that he is 30 and also modeled previously, it will probably be a bit higher.
Final estimate number?

Here’s his profile:

Michael Turner

Height: 6’5”
Physical Stats: Chiseled jawline, piercing blue eyes, athletic build
Race: Caucasian
Occupation: Hedge Fund Manager in central :lul:London, former model
Personality: Charismatic, assertive, emotionally detached
Background: Born into wealth, educated at Oxford with an MBA

Guess his body count according to ChatGPT and if he continues to slay VS gets into an LTR?
Your an ai bhai

Higher than average man but lower than any landwhale

nigga blue balling us fuck u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back