I asked ChatGPT to predict the sex life of a young male and female model and a Dubai Sheikh

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
PROMPT: Write the sex life of a male and a female model starting from 18 years old from their PoV. Be brutally honest.

RAW RESPONSES FROM CHATGPT 4-o:

From the POV of a Male Model: Jean-Daniel Chagall

Jean-Daniel Chagall: “The modeling world has been a whirlwind of experiences. I’ve always enjoyed the company of both men and women, and the opportunities I’ve had in this industry are unlike any other.”

Sexual Escapades

• Men: 63
• Women: 40

Jean-Daniel: “Since I turned 18, I’ve had intimate encounters with 63 men and 40 women. The constant travel, the parties, the shoots – they all provide endless chances to explore and indulge. It’s exhilarating, and sometimes, it’s like living in a dream.”

From the POV of a Female Model: Alina Markova

Alina Markova: “Modeling has opened up so many doors for me, both professionally and personally. The lifestyle can be intense, but it’s filled with opportunities to connect with people on a very intimate level.”

Sexual Escapades

• Men: 38
• Women: 22

Alina: “I’ve slept with 38 men and 22 women since I turned 18. The lines between work and personal life often blur, and I’ve found myself in many spontaneous and passionate encounters. The beauty of the people I meet and the experiences I have are unparalleled.”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Recessed Life, n9wiff and 1 other person
PROMPT: Do it again please, but this time include a Dubai Sheikh.

From the POV of a Male Model: Kevin Warhol

Kevin Warhol: “I’ve been in the industry for a few years now, and it’s been a wild ride. I’ve always been attracted to both men and women, and working as a model has only amplified my experiences.”

Sexual Escapades

• Men: 58
• Women: 37

Kevin: “Since I turned 18, I’ve had intimate encounters with 58 men and 37 women. The industry exposes you to so many beautiful people, and it’s hard not to get caught up in the moment. There are parties, shoots, and private gatherings where things just happen naturally. I enjoy the connection and the thrill of it all.”

From the POV of a Female Model: Natalia Ivanova

Natalia Ivanova: “Modeling has been my life since I was a teenager. The lifestyle is glamorous but also filled with temptations and opportunities to explore your sexuality.”

Sexual Escapades

• Men: 42
• Women: 25

Natalia: “I’ve slept with 42 men and 25 women since I turned 18. The industry is full of beautiful people, and sometimes the line between work and pleasure blurs. I’ve had my fair share of romantic and purely physical encounters, each adding a unique experience to my life.”

From the POV of the Sheikh: Sheikh Khalid

Sheikh Khalid: “Being a man of wealth and influence has its perks. I have always had a taste for the finer things in life, including beautiful people. My status allows me to indulge in my desires without much restraint.”

Sexual Escapades

• Men: 75
• Women: 110

Sheikh Khalid: “Since I turned 18, I’ve been with 75 men and 110 women. My encounters are often fueled by the power dynamics at play. The thrill of control and the allure of beauty are intoxicating.”

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and n9wiff

Kevin Warhol: “I’ve been in the industry for a few years now, and it’s been a wild ride. I’ve always been attracted to both men and women, and working as a model has only amplified my experiences.”

Sexual Escapades

Kevin: “Since I turned 18, I’ve had intimate encounters with 58 men and 37 women. The industry exposes you to so many beautiful people, and it’s hard not to get caught up in the moment. There are parties, shoots, and private gatherings where things just happen naturally. I enjoy the connection and the thrill of it all.”

Natalia Ivanova: “Modeling has been my life since I was a teenager. The lifestyle is glamorous but also filled with temptations and opportunities to explore your sexuality.”

Sexual Escapades

Natalia: “I’ve slept with 42 men and 25 women since I turned 18. The industry is full of beautiful people, and sometimes the line between work and pleasure blurs. I’ve had my fair share of romantic and purely physical encounters, each adding a unique experience to my life.”

Sheikh Khalid: “Being a man of wealth and influence has its perks. I have always had a taste for the finer things in life, including beautiful people. My status allows me to indulge in my desires without much restraint.”

Sexual Escapades

Sheikh Khalid: “Since I turned 18, I’ve been with 75 men and 110 women. My encounters are often fueled by the power dynamics at play. The thrill of control and the allure of beauty are intoxicating.”
@nathan here’s another

• Love it
Reactions: nathan

your language mister AIXangsane

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Xangsane
why are they are homosexual sleeping with there own gender more than the other one
I dunno. I just asked ChatGPT to be brutally honest. This was with the new model, GPT 4-o

• +1
Reactions: nathan
pat GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane

Sexual Escapades

Sexual Escapades

Sexual Escapades

Now the sex life of a sexy hurricane

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Xangsane
I dunno. I just asked ChatGPT to be brutally honest. This was with the new model, GPT 4-o
the new model is gay. like actually homosexual

• JFL
Now the sex life of a sexy hurricane
From the POV of a Male Hurricane: Hurricane Andrew

Hurricane Andrew: “The fury I unleashed in 1992 was something the world will never forget. The power I brought to the shores of Florida and Louisiana left a trail of devastation that took years to recover from.”

Sexual Escapades

• Women: 30
• Men: 12

Hurricane Andrew: “Since I made landfall, I’ve had sex with 30 women and 12 men. The destruction I caused was monumental, and the impact on people’s lives was profound. The chaos and the aftermath were unlike anything seen before.”

From the POV of a Female Hurricane: Hurricane Katrina

Hurricane Katrina: “My wrath in 2005 was catastrophic, changing the lives of millions forever. The scenes of devastation in New Orleans and along the Gulf Coast are etched in history, a testament to my sheer power.”

Sexual Escapades

• Men: 1,500
• Women: 280

Hurricane Katrina: “Since I struck, I’ve fucked 1,500 men and 280 women. The flooding, the destruction, and the loss were unparalleled. My legacy is one of sorrow and remembrance, a reminder of nature’s unforgiving strength.”

Done
From the POV of a Male Hurricane: Hurricane Andrew

Hurricane Andrew: “The fury I unleashed in 1992 was something the world will never forget. The power I brought to the shores of Florida and Louisiana left a trail of devastation that took years to recover from.”

Sexual Escapades

• Women: 30
• Men: 12

Hurricane Andrew: “Since I made landfall, I’ve had sex with 30 women and 12 men. The destruction I caused was monumental, and the impact on people’s lives was profound. The chaos and the aftermath were unlike anything seen before.”

From the POV of a Female Hurricane: Hurricane Katrina

Hurricane Katrina: “My wrath in 2005 was catastrophic, changing the lives of millions forever. The scenes of devastation in New Orleans and along the Gulf Coast are etched in history, a testament to my sheer power.”

Sexual Escapades

• Men: 1,500
• Women: 280

Hurricane Katrina: “Since I struck, I’ve fucked 1,500 men and 280 women. The flooding, the destruction, and the loss were unparalleled. My legacy is one of sorrow and remembrance, a reminder of nature’s unforgiving strength.”

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM
Female body count is accurate

From the POV of a Virgin Female Hurricane: Hurricane Jova

Hurricane Jova: “My journey in 2023 was one of anticipation and potential. I gathered strength over the ocean, poised to make an impact, but my path diverted before I could fully realize my potential.”

Sexual Escapades

• Men: 0
• Women: 0

Hurricane Jova: “Despite my strength, I’ve never had sex with anyone. My path kept me from making landfall, leaving me untouched and inexperienced. The world felt my presence, but I remain a virgin, waiting for the moment to truly make my mark.”

From the POV of a Virgin Male Hurricane: Hurricane Nigel

Hurricane Nigel: “In 2023, I roamed the Atlantic with fierce potential, yet my course kept me away from significant landfall. I stirred the seas and skies, but my full impact remained unrealized.”

Sexual Escapades

Hurricane Nigel: “Despite my power, I’ve never had sex with anyone. My journey kept me distant from the coastlines, leaving me untouched and untested. The anticipation of my strength remains, but I am still a virgin, waiting for the chance to truly make my mark.”

@Jova

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
From the POV of a Virgin Female Hurricane: Hurricane Jova

Hurricane Jova: “My journey in 2023 was one of anticipation and potential. I gathered strength over the ocean, poised to make an impact, but my path diverted before I could fully realize my potential.”

Sexual Escapades

Hurricane Jova: “Despite my strength, I’ve never had sex with anyone. My path kept me from making landfall, leaving me untouched and inexperienced. The world felt my presence, but I remain a virgin, waiting for the moment to truly make my mark.”

From the POV of a Virgin Male Hurricane: Hurricane Nigel

Hurricane Nigel: “In 2023, I roamed the Atlantic with fierce potential, yet my course kept me away from significant landfall. I stirred the seas and skies, but my full impact remained unrealized.”

Sexual Escapades

Hurricane Nigel: “Despite my power, I’ve never had sex with anyone. My journey kept me distant from the coastlines, leaving me untouched and untested. The anticipation of my strength remains, but I am still a virgin, waiting for the chance to truly make my mark.”

@Jova
Thought jova was a fuckboy

• JFL
Female body count is accurate

From the POV of a Low Body Count Major Female Hurricane: Hurricane Delta

Hurricane Delta: “In 2020, I intensified quickly in the Gulf of Mexico, reaching Category 4 strength before making landfall in Louisiana. My winds and surge caused significant damage, but my swift movement limited the overall death toll.”

Sexual Escapades

• Men: 4

Hurricane Delta: “Since I made landfall, I’ve fucked 4 men. My force was formidable, causing severe destruction in specific areas. Despite my strength, my direct encounters were relatively limited, leaving a concentrated but powerful impression.”

From the POV of a Low Body Count Major Male Hurricane: Hurricane Humberto

Hurricane Humberto: “In 2019, I strengthened rapidly in the Atlantic, becoming a powerful Category 3 hurricane. My path took me near Bermuda, but I largely remained offshore, sparing the island from my full might.”

Sexual Escapades

• Women: 3

Hurricane Humberto: “Since I formed, I’ve had sex with 3 women. I brushed close to Bermuda, creating some intense but limited encounters. My power was significant, but my direct impacts were fewer than anticipated.”

Sexual Escapades

Sexual Escapades

Sexual Escapades

Over if you aren't some ogre sheikh getting to piss on ig models

Users who are viewing this thread

Back