I asked my Naomi sister who the hottest man on the planet is for her

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
She said Michael B Jordan, just fucking LOL

InShot 20191227 231204598

My sister is a certified Naomi with HNWI orbiters who buy her all kinds of gifts and has received multiple marriage proposals. I LOLed at her suggestion of Michael B Jordan and she got mad at me for mansplaining or whatever. I LOLed further and she left the room in a huff.
Lesson: women's standards are not as high as incels think. You can be a softmaxxed Normie and women will think you're hot.

PS: she thought Barrett, Beckford and Ramirez all looked gay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 616, Time Travel and 8 others
He is a star dude. Those are high standards.

• +1
Reactions: shimada, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2621 and 11 others
JFL this happened to me too as I've shown Barrett and O'Pry to some girls and they legit said "they look kinda gay". They chose Maluma as the hottest guy alive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, LowTierNormie, RAITEIII and 4 others
JFL this happened to me too as I've shown Barrett and O'Pry to some girls and they legit said "they look kinda gay". They chose Maluma as the hottest guy alive.
maluma is underrated in psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, mikeock and DarkTriadPeerReview
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Jordan is ogre now, JFL @ his hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Yeah, let's let a bunch of straight men decide what counts as high standards. Not women who are attracted to men. Nah, they don't know what they're talkin' about. Barrett is so much hotter than Michael B. Jordan, so says a forum full of (allegedly) straight men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, toptearmm, diggbicc and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and DarkTriadPeerReview
my jb gf said Richard Ramirez is a 7/10 and Elias de mog is an 8/10, I showed her some @Titbot thread about how his gf called gandy ugly and she rated him a 8/10 and said he mogged Ramirez, she rated salludon and orb a 9.9 and chico a 10

• Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Yeah, let's let a bunch of straight men decide what counts as high standards. Not women who are attracted to men. Nah, they don't know what they're talkin' about. Barrett is so much hotter than Michael B. Jordan, so says a forum full of (allegedly) straight men.

Man, that's why I always advocate for going outside to test for IOIs after every looksmaxxing effort you do instead of asking psl autists for ratings. If you are Normie and above you WILL get some women checking you out, even in 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, EthnicelAscension, Dogs and 1 other person
What women do and what they say are different more often than not. At that moment she might truly believe that Jordan is the hottest guy in the world for her but she was never in the position to choose between a guy like chico and Jordan. Using what women say as measurement is the road to bluepill town. Plus isnt naomi a black stacy? That explains why she picked a black star, those are the guys that are usually worshiped in the black community. Looks are not the only contribution to SMV.

Btw barrett is not on chico and gandi's level. He has shit harmony/colors.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Michael B Jordan has good under eye support, PCT, NW0 hairline and a nice wide smile. That’s all you need to look good for black people. If you have a wide face/lower third you’re top tier

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
my jb gf said Richard Ramirez is a 7/10 and Elias de mog is an 8/10, I showed her some @Titbot thread about how his gf called gandy ugly and she rated him a 8/10 and said he mogged Ramirez, she rated salludon and orb a 9.9 and chico a 10
Jfl what pics you used of me

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Maluma is definitely no normie

He is a high tier latino Chad/pretty boy

Jordan Barett Looks like surgery
And michael b. Jordan is decent looking

Have you seen him on tinder? He is ripped.
*on black panther

Wtf tinder

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview and EthnicelAscension
Titbot looks hot in that picture, not gonna lie

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Titbot and Petsmart
Idk wtf a naomi is

Michael B Jordan has good under eye support, PCT, NW0 hairline and a nice wide smile. That’s all you need to look good for black people. If you have a wide face/lower third you’re top tier
he is ugly idec
no salludon is a 10/10

Girls cope by saying super models like Barret "gay" because they know deep down that they'll never get him and he's way out of their league. If they saw him on RL they would probably fall apart emotionally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, mikeock, DarkTriadPeerReview and 2 others
What women do and what they say are different more often than not. At that moment she might truly believe that Jordan is the hottest guy in the world for her but she was never in the position to choose between a guy like chico and Jordan. Using what women say as measurement is the road to bluepill town. Plus isnt naomi a black stacy? That explains why she picked a black star, those are the guys that are usually worshiped in the black community. Looks are not the only contribution to SMV.

Even with that measuring stick, I get a good amount of IOIs, crazy high success rate when asking for numbers, high match rate on Tinder and have an n count of 54 despite being only high tier Normie 5.5psl, maybe 6 if my hair transplant goes well.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and IndianJock
Even with that measuring stick, I get a good amount of IOIs, crazy high success rate when asking for numbers, high match rate on Tinder and have an n count of 54 despite being only high tier Normie 5.5psl, maybe 6 if my hair transplant goes well.
Good for you

Chico pill at finest, people would keep coping here

Wasn't she in that position just then? To choose who between Chico and Barrett and Jordan and every other man who her hottest man was? And if you can't ask people who they think is hot, what's the point of Ratings threads then?

Wasn't she in that position just then? To choose who between Chico and Barrett and Jordan and every other man who her hottest man was? And if you can't ask people who they think is hot, what's the point of Ratings threads then?
Rating threads are stupid in general, but at least here they are generally guided by black pilled standards. As for the girl, what I said still stands. Hypothetically choosing between the two is different from actually choosing. Many people say they will act such and such in situation such and such, but it when push come to shove they fail to act as expected. What people say about themselves is irrelevent, we all judge each other by our intentions and others by what they do.

Chico pill at finest, people would keep coping here
chico has insanely broad appeal but on looksmax/lookism scale he ranks 7 because the autistic userbase only cares about muh bones

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and IndianJock
They do look kinda gay

mogged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Rating threads are stupid in general, but at least here they are generally guided by black pilled standards. As for the girl, what I said still stands. Hypothetically choosing between the two is different from actually choosing. Many people say they will act such and such in situation such and such, but it when push come to shove they fail to act as expected. What people say about themselves is irrelevent, we all judge each other by our intentions and others by what they do.

I don't need Naomie Harris right in front of me to know that, given the opportunity, I'd do sex on her.

women who say barrett looks gay are coping. they say it because they know they wouldn't stand a chance with him so they pretend they never wanted him to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Based on these pictures, to be more clear
View attachment 206939View attachment 206941
He's Marianomaxxed right

View attachment 206907

My sister is a certified Naomi with HNWI orbiters who buy her all kinds of gifts and has received multiple marriage proposals. I LOLed at her suggestion of Michael B Jordan and she got mad at me for mansplaining or whatever. I LOLed further and she left the room in a huff.
Lesson: women's standards are not as high as incels think. You can be a softmaxxed Normie and women will think you're hot.

This doesn't refute looks theory.
1) No girl would just admit that a male model is more attractive than a movie star even if the male model mogs the movie star hard. It's not just because of the status halo, but they will have reasons to call an average looking movie star attractive. Women knows that worshipping some people solely on basis of looks is looked down upon by society so they'll make sure that you consider reasons other than looks to get attracted to someone. That's why whole personality/ confidence/ character meme originated. Yes status halo is a thing , but everyone knows that being a famous movie actor requires much more talent and hardwork than being a male model ( just have a good face to be a model ). It's a part of virtue signaling though

2) Micheal B Jordan may get psl mogged by Barret but playing a superhero/ supervillain is an underrated Smv booster. Look at Henry Caville. Being good-looking+ playing Superman has made his smv unmoggable. But still, Micheal B Jordan would be mogged by Barret without status. Yeah your sister may find MJ hotter than JB but that doesn't mean women's standards are low. That being said , don't forget " just max everything you have " theory

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and DarkTriadPeerReview
He's Marianomaxxed right

This doesn't refute looks theory.
1) No girl would just admit that a male model is more attractive than a movie star even if the male model mogs the movie star hard. It's not just because of the status halo, but they will have reasons to call an average looking movie star attractive. Women knows that worshipping some people solely on basis of looks is looked down upon by society so they'll make sure that you consider reasons other than looks to get attracted to someone. That's why whole personality/ confidence/ character meme originated. Yes status halo is a thing , but everyone knows that being a famous movie actor requires much more talent and hardwork than being a male model ( just have a good face to be a model ). It's a part of virtue signaling though

2) Micheal B Jordan may get psl mogged by Barret but playing a superhero/ supervillain is an underrated Smv booster. Look at Henry Caville. Being good-looking+ playing Superman has made his smv unmoggable. But still, Micheal B Jordan would be mogged by Barret without status. Yeah your sister may find MJ hotter than JB but that doesn't mean women's standards are low. That being said , don't forget " just max everything you have " theory

Arguing with women about what they find hot is the real cope. Fame is a halo, but also consider that fame is a maximizer of potential. There's women out there who would find a certain man super attractive, but they are from different towns, so the connection isn't made. If that man gained some fame, that puts him on display for those women in a different town to finally discover him and swoon over him.

• +1
Reactions: SWEATENEDturtle and Deleted member 1751
Lol at asking a girl who she finds attractive
Never truth what a women says
Look at her boyfriends what do they look like
And also ask her if she would fuck jordan
Jfl at ur bluepilled mentality disgusting

View attachment 206907

Do us all a favor and push your sister off a cliff.

Michael B Jordan? Bitch deserves the gulag for that.

Lol at asking a girl who she finds attractive
Never truth what a women says
Look at her boyfriends what do they look like
And also ask her if she would fuck jordan
Jfl at ur bluepilled mentality disgusting

Her boyfriends have been pretty low on the PSL charts. Mostly fatcels and oldcels. My sister prioritizes money a lot in men, despite being from a rich family.

Her boyfriends have been pretty low on the PSL charts. Mostly fatcels and oldcels. My sister prioritizes money a lot in men, despite being from a rich family.
Disgusting show her picture of good looking men and ask her to date men who make her feel good we must save her
Give me her fb or any I will convince her to be attracted pretty boys

He is a star dude. Those are high standards.
It's always the boring and generic posts that I get the most alerts for, it's so annoying.

I wish there was a way to delete this post.