I asked my surgeon for a bimax and this is what he told me

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
I tried blackpilling my doctor once but he was bluepilled and told me there's no need for healthy young man in his prime to get surgery to find a partner. He told me I should be going out with friends that I should be asking out girls and going on dates enjoying my youth and making memories that last a life time instead of digging up the internet to find obscure and dangerous surgeries that I don't need.

@NZb6Air

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: counterintuitive, TechnoBoss, Gonthar and 11 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and iloveboobs
Just show him this next time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lestoa, counterintuitive, NoLongerHuman and 4 others
Did he also tell you to save 1 years salary to buy a property?

Old people are so funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, ey88, thereallegend and 4 others
I tried blackpilling my doctor once but he was bluepilled and told me there's no need for healthy young man in his prime to get surgery to find a partner. He told me I should be going out with friends that I should be asking out girls and going on dates enjoying my youth and making memories that last a life time instead of digging up the internet to find obscure and dangerous surgeries that I don't need.

@NZb6Air
Fucking retard why tell your surgeon the reason why you want the surgery, just go like "it causes me breathing problems, posture ect ect"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xantrooper, thereallegend, DNRDniggerking and 2 others
Fucking retard why tell your surgeon the reason why you want the surgery, just go like "it causes me breathing problems, posture ect ect"
Won't work in my case. Only my upper maxilla is slightly recessed and I have enough facial depth to not suffer from any of that shit. Any maxilofacial surgeon would know I'm capping @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Won't work in my case. Only my upper maxilla is slightly recessed and I have enough facial depth to not suffer from any of that shit. Any maxilofacial surgeon would know I'm capping @NZb6Air
Send side, like whole body relaxed

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
it's not recessed, you're just chinese and ye you have too much oral volume for it to be for sleep apnea

• +1
I don‘t think you need it bud. Your jaw/mandible projection is okay.

• +1
That nigga did you kinda dirty ngl:feelscry: When I was consulting an ortho he said he doesn’t perform is bimax on me himself but would atleast send me to a doctor who does.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and Jason Voorhees
fuck, Double posted

• +1

@NZb6Air
Larp thread. There are no surgeons in India

• JFL
Your case probably isn't severe enough for bimax anyways

• +1
are you paying? or trying to get your insurance to cover it?

• +1
Bro what surgeon did u see can u please dm

@NZb6Air
you should have said that you have trouble breathing