I asked

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
Just asked my friend about oneitis.

He told me not to type he on IG because she's a lot selective, and probably wouldn't reply (which I already assumed)

He told me to know her irl.

The problem is, how the fuck am I supposed to get to know her jfl.

He legit told me my best bet is to follow her around, and get to know her irl.

How tf am I supposed to start a conversation with her how of the blue considering we don't know each other jfl.

Fucking over

just approach her and stop being a pussy

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 4209
I'd just give up on her and go for the girls who are actually into you bro. This is going to be more trouble than it's worth, and probably won't end well

• WTF
Reactions: IWantToMax
from the title thought it was gonna be a response to the “thats cool bro but I didnt ask” thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
i am finally getting over my oneitis after several brutal rejections

• So Sad
I'd just give up on her and go for the girls who are actually into you bro. This is going to be more trouble than it's worth, and probably won't end well
cope. i cold approached my gf and im with her since 4 years. she didnt give a single ioi

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and IWantToMax
just approach her and stop being a pussy
How'd you do it? I'm not really good at small talks tbh
Also I rarely see her, my best bet would be to get back to the gym and get to know her there

Why would I give up on her if I haven't even tried jfl.
I've seen her twice in 4 years, and hanged out once, she probably doesn't even know who I am.

How'd you do it? I'm not really good at small talks tbh
Also I rarely see her, my best bet would be to get back to the gym and get to know her there

Why would I give up on her if I haven't even tried jfl.
I've seen her twice in 4 years, and hanged out once, she probably doesn't even know who I am.
i saw her at the gym a few times, then when i was going home from school i saw her in the same train as me, going out at the same station and then after following her for like 20-30 seconds i just walked fast and said "hi, are you going to the same gym as me?". she replied with yes and smiled, then we had casual small talk for like 15 minutes while walking to the gym. a few months later i asked her for number after seeing her again

Last edited:
  • Love it
i saw her at the gym a few times, then when i was going home from gym i saw her in the same train as me, going out at the same station and then after following her for like 20-30 seconds i just walked fast and said "hi, are you going to the same gym as me?". she replied with yes and smiled, then we had casual small talk for like 15 minutes while walking to the gym. a few months later i asked her for number after seeing her again
Fuark, motivates me.

but keep in mind i slightly looksmog her as people on here told me
I think she mogs me a little tbh, she's really good looking