I ate a rotten egg

L

lifted

Iron
The theory that states disease is caused by germs, bacteria, parasites, etc. has never been proved to be true.
I've been drinking eggs for two years and I looked for some free range eggs and I found them in my store. They were fine but I noticed one smelled bad. I wouldn't miss the opportunity to try a rotten egg. Inspired by people that eat high meat, I decided to drink it.

I cracked the egg on my toilet, because it would stink the house. I just did a small hole on it so I could suck it. I don't know how old that eggs was, but it already had something black in it. The yolk slightly tasted like if it was cooked, I couldn't finish the egg white because it was very sour-ish.

Of course I knew I wouldn't die (this happened 4-5 months ago) but I was expecting some energy boost and honestly didn't feel anything in special. But it surely was wonderful for my microbiome. Best probiotic supplement you can make at home.

Also it's funny how I didn't experience literally any discomfort on my stomach or in any part of my body. Not even diarrhea or gas. Nothing. Funny cuz you realize how blatantly they lie to you.

Next day I ate other one and again nothing special happened.

You got some binoculars?

JUST EAT ROTTEN EGGS TO ASCEND BRO THEORY