I attract 'weird' & 'nerdy' girls

M

Mealworm

Kraken
I seem to have a quality that girls find fascinating, and I am often surprised by how some girls take an interest in getting to know me. It’s not like girls are constantly throwing themselves at me, but sometimes they show a mild fascination with me. I am a really friendly guy, so I think this is largely the reason why. However, for some reason, I also attract weird and nerdy girls. Weird is subjective, but I mean the eccentric girls who are different and don’t have a uniform personality. They’re outgoing and have quirky, unique interests. These types of girls tend to see something in me that they relate to or find intriguing without even knowing me. It’s like I give off some energy that they pick up on. My only friend in 9th grade at the end of the year was a Cambodian girl who was very short, nerdy, and quiet (sounds like a Wattpad trope, lol). Looking back, I think she liked me because I was really weird and crazy at that time, but she would stick by my side, help me, and tutor me. She was really nice to me. This isn’t a one off experience where I think it’s something it’s not, it’s actually happened quite a few times in my entire life, not just recently

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and BeanletMogger
nothing wrong with that, basic foids aren't worth it

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Darkeningstar, greycel and 1 other person
nothing wrong with that, basic foids aren't worth it
buddy, i'm like a freaking advocate for women. do not bring this incel hickery in my threads

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Xangsane
same tbh. no complaints tho, theyre fun

proly cuz ur the same

• +1
Reactions: greycel