I basically don’t exist because of my looks

D

Deleted member 27255

Iron
I don’t basically don’t exist because of my looks everywhere I go I am invisible and no one cares if I die tommorw

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PG4BINX and Nick.Harte
IMG 3843

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Username seems as though it's more than likely to check out

I need to go or on foids they are my main target
Blaming women is your first mistake, unironically. They are simply adhering to their biological imperatives to mate with superior males for the purpose of strengthening their children.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Blaming women is your first mistake, unironically. They are simply adhering to their biological imperatives to mate with superior males for the purpose of strengthening their children.
Not only women the whole Society even though I am ugly but it’s not ok to abuse someone

so unchecked hypergamy is always good? Like there are no limits to which someone should “adhere to their biological imperatives?”

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
They have never been so hypergamous as they are now, on top of that most foids just want to get pumped and dumped by chad

so unchecked hypergamy is always good? Like there are no limits to which someone should “adhere to their biological imperatives?”
I don't think sleeping around and racking up bodies before settling down is how it should be done, and exacerbates the problem for sure, but they aren't going out of there way to participate in it, it's just so easy for them, opportunities are literally thrown at them if they are moderately attractive.

Being a skank is never good, but picking partners based off their genetics is completely normal

I don't think sleeping around and racking up bodies before settling down is how it should be done, and exacerbates the problem for sure, but they aren't going out of there way to participate in it, it's just so easy for them, opportunities are literally thrown at them if they are moderately attractive.

Being a skank is never good, but picking partners based off their genetics is completely normal
Yup, that’s why hypergamy was checked in the past in almost every culture up until todays soyciety. But that’s not my main argument. Im saying just because something or someone is simply adhering to their nature doesn’t mean you can’t hate them for it or personally suffer negative consequences from it. If a pitbull tore someone into pieces it was simply going off it’s primal drive/nature.

Yup, that’s why hypergamy was checked in the past in almost every culture up until todays soyciety. But that’s not my main argument. Im saying just because something or someone is simply adhering to their nature doesn’t mean you can’t hate them for it or personally suffer negative consequences from it. If a pitbull tore someone into pieces it was simply going off it’s primal drive/nature.
I don't think you should hate the overall opposite gender for not having sex with you because you're ugly. It's ridiculous. Be upset at the circumstances and societal dogshit, but what women individually are you upset at? You can't assume all of them are the same and equally hypergamous, or that it has a significant effect on their likableness in conversation and interpersonal affairs. It's ridiculous

If you have specific females that have wronged you be upset at them. Don't "hate women for having high standards"

It's just unproductive.

• Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing
I don't think you should hate the overall opposite gender for not having sex with you because you're ugly. It's ridiculous. Be upset at the circumstances and societal dogshit, but what women individually are you upset at? You can't assume all of them are the same and equally hypergamous, or that it has a significant effect on their likableness in conversation and interpersonal affairs. It's ridiculous

If you have specific females that have wronged you be upset at them. Don't "hate women for having high standards"

It's just unproductive.
Well we hate things that are not personally beneficial to us. If the majority of women turn you down and treat you like trash how can you not hate them on some level. They do have a similar nature and are hive minded for the most part. You can’t just ignore that. As well as SUB HUMAN FOIDS have the sexual opportunities of chad and are delusional/annoying as fuck and continue to spread sub human genes in humanity. You have to use that information. I’m not saying sit there with anger. That is retarded.

I don’t basically don’t exist because of my looks everywhere I go I am invisible and no one cares if I die tommorw
I'm sorry, but if girls arent insulting u for existing then uare not that ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
. If the majority of women turn you down
treat you like trash
The majority of women won't treat you like trash for being subhuman lmao

The blackpill has rotted your brain. I've been both, subhuman to htn, and I was never treated like shit by anybody for the way I looked past elementary school, I was also the second shortest in the grade, and nobody gave a fuck because I was a normal person.

even if you were, it's just ur rotted brain that assumes every female behaves like that
how can you not hate them on some level.
Do you feel they are equal to you? If not why does their approval matter.

And if they are, it still doesn't matter, why is a random person who dislikes you for the way you look, worth hating, it's pitiful that the lack of approval from person you don't respect could warrant hate, just because you want to fuck them.

Nah I am invisible
Then you are likely normie. Blessed existence. Truecels get bullied. Incels get mocked. Low tier normies are invisible, mid tier normies occasionally get iois, high tier normies sometimes get iois and get simped for by a few girls. Chadlites have high appeal to most girls and get lots of iois. Chads have high appeal to all girls and get iois all the time. Gigachad is literally god mode.