I beat my meat whenever I want and it doesn't affect me in any way

asdvek

asdvek

JFL at the nofap copers. I'm norwood 0, perfect skin, dick works perfectly and I woke up with a rock hard penis and I get multiple rock hard random erections during the day. Why do you care if I beat my meat or not? It doesn't affect me in any way negatively.

I could do it 20 times and still get hard 5 minutes later if I see a big booty shaking (happened before) and I still wake up with a rock hard dick the other morning.

If ejaculation (a natural human activity) gives you side effects and downsides, then you are genetic trash and you are not supposed to reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
JFL at the nofap copers. I'm norwood 0, perfect skin, dick works perfectly and I woke up with a rock hard penis and I get multiple rock hard random erections during the day. Why do you care if I beat my meat or not? It doesn't affect me in any way negatively.

I could do it 20 times and still get hard 5 minutes later if I see a big booty shaking (happened before) and I still wake up with a rock hard dick the other morning.

If ejaculation (a natural human activity) gives you side effects and downsides, then you are genetic trash and you are not supposed to reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
>feel sexual pleasure after ejaculating
>get 8-10 hours of sleep easily
>gain arm muscle and strength
>won't get prostate cancer
>won't get blue balls
>not restricting sexual instincts
How can nofappers cope?