I beat the tooth out of a fucking dirty gypsy earlier

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
Still shaken up by it. I was walking down the street and a fucking dirty disgusting gypsy teenage boy (maybe around 14-15) came up to me with I assumed to be his little brother following him like a puppy for sympathy purposes. He began to beg me for money like a dirty fucking dog, as all gypsies do, they need to die btw, and I said no. I tried to keep walking but for some reason this kid was way more persistent than usual. Usually you say no and they don't bug you. But he kept asking. Maybe it was because there weren't a lot of people around, it's sundown not very busy in the area I was walking in, so he felt no shame in constantly asking. I eventually told him to fuck off directly and he got mad so he spit on me and then kicked me on my ass. I legit saw red and lost it. I fucking turned around and I don't remember much but I beat this stupid dog so hard I saw him bleeding out his mouth and he spit out a tooth. His brother was going berserk and crying but I didn't feel bad at all at that moment. A couple of people saw me wailing on him and no one even tried to help him, rightfully so. So I left. Before anyone freaks out I didn't fucking kill him he just bled a little but the dumb subhuman assaulted me so I just defended myself.

I'm 17 before anyone accuses me of being a grown ass man and beating on little kids.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 28691, kebab and 8 others
Dont lie he came all over your face and you loved it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, zura, Myth and 7 others
The gypsy:
IMG 9341

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Interested, zura, exo and 7 others
Watch out for his 20 cousins OP, they are coming for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 24712, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
Watch out for his 20 cousins OP, they are coming for you.
Yeah I'm genuinely scared about that. These niggers come in packs and attack like wolves. I'm gonna have to either avoid going outside for a while or just keep an actual weapon on me. I lowkey regret it now these fucking creatures are genuinely animalistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 24712, exo and 2 others
If you live in romania yes they will bring their 150 cousins on you. Mirin you tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 28691
If you live in romania yes they will bring their 150 cousins on you. Mirin you tho
I am in Albania right now which might make it even worse but idk

All I know is any gypsy cockroach subhuman that runs up on me is getting their fucking skull and brains ronnie mcnutted onto sidewalks I dont care how many of those niggers charge me I will make that shit look like it's doom gameplay

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Schizomogger and Constantin Denis
albanians are basically gypsys no one will tell the difference

I am in Albania right now which might make it even worse but idk

All I know is any gypsy cockroach subhuman that runs up on me is getting their fucking skull and brains ronnie mcnutted onto sidewalks I dont care how many of those niggers charge me I will make that shit look like it's doom gameplay
extremely high T. You either completely destroy them at any inconvenience or they will eat you like dogs. I had to find out the hard way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Serious question why do Europeans call out Americans for racism towards black people but are racist towards romani people

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Serious question why do Europeans call out Americans for racism towards black people but are racist towards romani people
Romanis are worse than black people almost tenfold. If you're not European or you've never visited Europe then you just don't know.

I've had white foid friends who are completely liberal and progressive visit European countries and come back saying they hate gypsies; like damn what the fuck? Hearing them say that was so out of character but it turned me on so much.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Myth, Deleted member 28691 and 1 other person
Yeah I'm genuinely scared about that. These niggers come in packs and attack like wolves. I'm gonna have to either avoid going outside for a while or just keep an actual weapon on me. I lowkey regret it now these fucking creatures are genuinely animalistic.
All you need is a grenade and catch them in a group where they stand the closest together. One grenade can kill 4 - 5 people or at least cause serious injuries to survivors.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Myth and cutie_pie
Keep crying for Albanian moggers

I'm going to rope. Why did you send this video. Why do I share a drop of blood with that extraterrestrial... It's over...............

Should have kept the tooth as a souvenir.

What country u in? are gipsies as bad as mexicans or worse?

gypsies are not actual human beings they are fucking animals

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and gigaslayer
Yeah, that happened

classic disney GIF

• +1
Reactions: Knockout
Based. That faggot got what he deserves for spitting on you. Disrespectful little shit.

Yeah, that happened

classic disney GIF
Stop stalking all my threads because you’re salty I didn’t kiss your nigger ass over making fun of a Serbians dead mom. Fucking scummy subhuman qifsha rropt

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Stop stalking all my threads because you’re salty I didn’t kiss your nigger ass over making fun of a Serbians dead mom. Fucking scummy subhuman qifsha rropt

If the girl in ur avi had bigger tits she'd be perfect