I became a digital nomad and now I work from a beach bar every day, I feel like I made it

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Banned

Beer

Good music

Tanned girls with no bra on the beach infront of me

Feels so fucking good man. Like paradise.

It feels like the first time in my life I've actually done something good. Feels like I've finally made it

It's just not the same, working from your room or living room in a nice country. It still feels shit.

It's not the same, working from a bar which is like 30 seconds from the beach.

It actually has to be ON the beach to get that 10/10 feeling that you truly made it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KevinDurder, acv700, sbm123 and 11 others
rambla de badalona??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, aspiringexcel, NZb6Air and 1 other person
bro is living my dream. Made me more motivated

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, aspiringexcel, Jonnyboi and 1 other person
View attachment 3092857
Beer

Good music

It feels like the first time in my life I've actually done something good. Feels like I've finally made it

It's just not the same, working from your room or living room in a nice country. It still feels shit.

It actually has to be ON the beach to get that 10/10 feeling that you truly made it.
LARP!! YOU DIDNT MOVE TO THAILAND NIGGA, YOURE IN SPAIN

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Roge, Phxx, looks>books and 5 others
View attachment 3092857
Beer

Good music

Living the dream brother I'm happy for you. ❤

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Just like me and my gf, but we stay in restaurants & bars, because we need continuous plugs for phones, external batteries, headphones and laptops (and for air conditioning, it's too hot outside until 5-6 pm), but we go out to the beach after work anyway..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, acv700, UrGirlsMcm and 6 others
Just like me and my gf, but we stay in restaurants & bars, because we need continuous plugs for phones, external batteries, headphones and laptops (and for air conditioning, it's too hot outside until 5-6 pm), but we go out to the beach after work anyway..

View attachment 3092874View attachment 3092875
based. im just missing the gf now.

just get a big portable charger 60watt 5k+ of the other measurement

What kind of job is that btw?

cope blud it just looks the same
no, there's a bar there and everything
also the type of seagulls are native to Spain and Portugal
and the people aren't Thai

same brah except mostly cafe's, just chill eat work, make bands

Nice. Luckily I live right by the beach so my balcony/window view is of the sea

What you do for work? I'm considering medicine rn so this kinda life isn't for me :feelswah:

• Woah
Reactions: 97baHater
What you do for work? I'm considering medicine rn so this kinda life isn't for me :feelswah:
Why do you want to go to med school brah? You need a high IQ. Is it due to your dad/mom?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Why do you want to go to med school brah? You need a high IQ. Is it due to your dad/mom?
Did you just call me low iq 😡😡😡.

But anyway it's a career path I'm very interested in at the moment cause I'm into anatomy and human biology/biochemistry. Also being a doctor is mad $. Parents want me to go into any high prestige career path, but I like medicine the most. I get good grades atm and have good hopes of getting a scholarship or get into public education (free)

• +1
Did you just call me low iq 😡😡😡.
:lul::lul::lul:

But anyway it's a career path I'm very interested in at the moment cause I'm into anatomy and human biology/biochemistry. Also being a doctor is mad $. Parents want me to go into any high prestige career path, but I like medicine the most. I get good grades atm and have good hopes of getting a scholarship or get into public education (free)
I see, may Allah help you achieve your goal brah

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
cope blud it just looks the same
not the guy you replied to but literally as soon as i looked at the photo i could tell this was spain, my first thought was damn thats cool this guy lives in spain. jfl at anyone thinking this is thailand

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi

View attachment 3092874View attachment 3092875
Your legs

You both look like girls

@mods ban her

@Gengar

Thank you bhai ❤️
Bhai completely unrelated but could you take this Mensa IQ test, it's somewhat accurate, at least in terms of pattern recognition, I was reading a .is thread where users tried it, some had 80, others 90, and a couple with 110+

It takes 30~ minutes.

Bhai completely unrelated but could you take this Mensa IQ test, it's somewhat accurate, at least in terms of pattern recognition, I was reading a .is thread where users tried it, some had 80, others 90, and a couple with 110+

It takes 30~ minutes.
Will do bhai I set a reminder I'm about to go out rn

• +1

It takes 30~ minutes.

Attachments

• IMG_7902.png
    IMG_7902.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1

It takes 30~ minutes.
I've got 133

• +1