I became Skinny Fat twink because of Dirty Bulking.

K

Kartikay_Bhab

Iron
Am a skinny fat twink who basically wasted his 2 years in the gym. I was lean before So to gain weight my ass thought it would be a nice idea to dirty bulk, And so I did, a lot of carbs with under 50gms of protein for 6-8 months, Gained 15kgs (MOST FUCKING FAT) my ass became 25 percent body fat and I was still skinny (Skinny fat) thanks to my bodytype and My face was Brutally fucked cuz of all the fat and Bloat, So i had to lose ALL OF IT AND BECOME 58 KGS AGAIN, LOST MOST OF MY MUSCLE AND STILL RETAINED SOME FAT, SO NOW AM 20 PERCENT BODYFAT WITH A SKINNY ASS BODY, IVE WASTED 2 YEARS, 2 FUCKING YEARS CUZ OF DIRTY BULK, DO EVERYTHING BUT NEVER DIRTY BULK. I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN FROM 58KGS BUT WITH MORE FAT

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, Ryldoo IS COPING, Vanilla and 4 others
who bulks on 50g protein jfl? even gymcels say to take more that’s your fault entirely. also what height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, rg1235, Yerico7 and 5 others
Yeah same, I was retarded for most of my gymmaxxing, trying to lean out and do it properly this time but also how the fuck did you eat under 50g protein? I get more than half of that from breakfast alone. Also how short are you that you're going to go down to 58kg lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, klimo and autistic_tendencies
who bulks on 50g protein jfl? even gymcels say to take more that’s your fault entirely. also what height
5'10 height. And yea thats my fault, taking around 600gm carbs, 1000 surplus and around 75 g protein to be exact

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
good girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and N1666
Yeah same, I was retarded for most of my gymmaxxing, trying to lean out and do it properly this time but also how the fuck did you eat under 50g protein? I get almost that from breakfast alone. Also how short are you that you're going to go down to 58kg lmao
Am an ectomorph, Am very skinny but still with 20 percent bodyfat

Yeah same, I was retarded for most of my gymmaxxing, trying to lean out and do it properly this time but also how the fuck did you eat under 50g protein? I get almost that from breakfast alone. Also how short are you that you're going to go down to 58kg lmao
I did a very fast cut, Lost 9kgs of Fat and muscle both in a month, Gone from a 68kg skinny fat (25+ Fat) to a 58kg skinny fat (17-20%bf)

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
I did a very fast cut, Lost 9kgs of Fat and muscle both in a month, Gone from a 68kg skinny fat (25+ Fat) to a 58kg skinny fat (17-20%bf)
58kg ? How tall are you ?

• +1
Practice butyenko breathing you’ll feel less hungry

Damn, i'm 6'0 and I feel sick if I go below 75kg.

What are your peak lifts?
Am a hardgainer man, Its very hard for me to gain weight, Thats the sole reason why I started the Dirty bulk

Yuh how do u think my diet was so shit and full of carbs Loool, Indian diets are shit, Thats why we are skinny fat
Unfortunately Indians rarely have the genetics to build a good physique naturally. Only option is PEDs if you’re lucky enough to respond well. Otherwise just cut down to 15 percent and maingain from there.

• +1
Reactions: klimo
My bench is 60kg for reps, Squat is 80 for reps, and Ohp is 25kg each hand for repa
not even bad for how little you weigh tbh. By reps you mean closer to 5 or 10?

Unfortunately Indians rarely have the genetics to build a good physique naturally. Only option is PEDs if you’re lucky enough to respond well. Otherwise just cut down to 15 percent and maingain from there.
Nuh uh, Thats a myth, Ive seen hundreds of People with good Genetics, And not like Am gonna do pro anyways, I just want a nice physique with low bf

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
not even bad for how little you weigh tbh. By reps you mean closer to 5 or 10?
Also forgot to mention I have heavy bones, So my arms are fucking 12 inches at 62kg weight

Am a skinny fat twink who basically wasted his 2 years in the gym. I was lean before So to gain weight my ass thought it would be a nice idea to dirty bulk, And so I did, a lot of carbs with under 50gms of protein for 6-8 months, Gained 15kgs (MOST FUCKING FAT) my ass became 25 percent body fat and I was still skinny (Skinny fat) thanks to my bodytype and My face was Brutally fucked cuz of all the fat and Bloat, So i had to lose ALL OF IT AND BECOME 58 KGS AGAIN, LOST MOST OF MY MUSCLE AND STILL RETAINED SOME FAT, SO NOW AM 20 PERCENT BODYFAT WITH A SKINNY ASS BODY, IVE WASTED 2 YEARS, 2 FUCKING YEARS CUZ OF DIRTY BULK, DO EVERYTHING BUT NEVER DIRTY BULK. I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN FROM 58KGS BUT WITH MORE FAT

Bulk is cope. Lean is Law

Thought you knew this dumb fuck

You're not going to put on any muscle maingaing. You gotta leanbulk.
Exactly, U have to lean bulk, especially when ur an ectomorph

• +1
Bulk is not cope if done correctly

Bulk for what?? What matters is reaching 10-12% bf to reveal your potential underneath the bones, there's no point bulking and then realizing u had shit facial bones at 12%

Bulk for what?? What matters is reaching 10-12% bf to reveal your potential underneath the bones, there's no point bulking and then realizing u had shit facial bones at 12%

View attachment 2966856
I was skinny my whole Life so I know how my facial bones are. I became skinny fat recently thanks to my dirty bulking diet