I became so good with squinching and biting cheeks that no one calls me out - you can do it too!

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Remember I started in May 2018

At the beginning, I've been called out by my bruder but it was it

Now, I meet with pseudo high t beasts who want pussy (women we meet together) and they would call me out if they noticed

so guys - do it
it took me from: this avg guy: to slightly above average guy who gets complimented

squinching and other frauds or DEATH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, joeveniro, MansNotHot and 2 others
who did the surgery in your sig?

They are just afraid to speak with you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and RoundHouse
Cause no one gives a fuck obviously

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 3043, wasted and 2 others
Cause no one gives a fuck obviously
you avi explains everything. Imagine if every individual was similar in thought and hard worker and humble as khabib... There won't be anymore injustice in world.

• So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22
you avi explains everything. Imagine if every individual was similar in thought and hard worker and humble as khabib... There won't be anymore injustice in world.
Well actually i choosed Khabib because i look similar to him, but we are big polar opposites lol, me being the cuck and loser in life and him succeding

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Biting cheeks wtf is this shit

omg you're back wtf

• Love it
the legend is back

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
did you not get crow's feet. When you lift your lower eyelid, you contract orbicularis oculi, which is how crow's feet develops

did you not get crow's feet. When you lift your lower eyelid, you contract orbicularis oculi, which is how crow's feet develops
I got wrinkles <fine lines> but its under somehow control <retin a + sunscreen>

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv