I been able to control my appetitle using nicotine

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
I get no cravings or anythung been eating clean food aince last week but yea i started smoking, but yesterday i decided to switch to nicptine lozenges cause why not as its much healthier alternative and also cheap and i will get same benefits as smoking without cancer,also if u take nicotine at night it gives u lucid dreams

I get no cravings or anythung been eating clean food aince last week but yea i started smoking, but yesterday i decided to switch to nicptine lozenges cause why not as its much healthier alternative and also cheap and i will get same benefits as smoking without cancer,also if u take nicotine at night it gives u lucid dreams
why dont you just uses nicotine patches

why dont you just uses nicotine patches

Patches r very expensive lozenges feel better as it also occupies my mouth so dont feel empty and bored

• So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
At least you won't get bullied being a heavy smoker vs being a fatass.

What is the best thing to smoke to stop ADHD overthinking?

sure buddy, more accessible that's for sure
People only hear about the good trips they never tell about the ones in which they were raped by seagulls or they spawned in Epstein's island

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
People only hear about the good trips they never tell about the ones in which they were raped by seagulls or they spawned in Epstein's island
my friend killed himself after a dmt trip

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma and MaghrebGator
But tobacco cause mouth cancer
Reminder that natural tobacco is a plant.

The cigarettes that actually harm your lungs are highly processed with carcinogenic additives.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater