I been bonesmashing my chin for a few weeks and here are the results

swaggerdoodle

swaggerdoodle

Iron
So I been bone smashing my chin for a few weeks and the results are this. I don’t think I gained any bone mass but I got more bone density. It would take like 10 hits before for it to hurt but now it takes like 30 and I’m hitting harder. If you got into a fight against a bonesmasher. You’d do no damage to his face:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Dummy to make that work u need to do every 2 weeks mean in one time a lot times then bone gonna heal if u do everyday then u litterly damaging and they dont heal 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
So I been bone smashing my chin for a few weeks and the results are this. I don’t think I gained any bone mass but I got more bone density. It would take like 10 hits before for it to hurt but now it takes like 30 and I’m hitting harder. If you got into a fight against a bonesmasher. You’d do no damage to his face:lul:

Dummy to make that work u need to do every 2 weeks mean in one time a lot times then bone gonna heal if u do everyday then u litterly damaging and they dont heal 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
it healed quick enough because i was taking vitamin d3, magnesium, and calcium suppliments. Also, I did it when it fully healed which is about every 2 to 3 days

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
it healed quick enough because i was taking vitamin d3, magnesium, and calcium suppliments. Also, I did it when it fully healed which is about every 2 to 3 days
🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clearly dumb

everyones been brainwashed into thinking roids and surgery is the only way

“Here are the results” then shows no results

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere
nothings changed but the hardness of the bone