I believe I have finally discovered a solution to my broad skull + low ipd situation

D

Deleted member 22381

Iron
Please tell me if this plan is insane or not, also Inb4 I will never get all this.

First I’ll fix my lower third:
BSSO to fix mandible recession
Genio to add chin height and further projection

Then I’ll decyclops myself:
Lateral orbital rim shaving
Lateral zygos shaving

Bone reduction will cause skin sagging and leads to poor aging in the future, HOWEVER I can prevent that with:
Custom infraorbital malar implants to support the under eye area and give prominent cheekbones, BUT they will only give frontal projection to the cheekbones and not lateral (to avoid undoing the work of the shavings)

And the cherry on top:
Canthoplasty to fix rounded beta eyes.
(MAYBE) Hairline lowering/HT to frame forehead better and aid in the illusion of a better ipd

Theres a pretty good possibility I might end up with a Brad Pitt situation (an uglier version no doubt lmao) where my jaw is wider than my zygos, but I still think it will be a massive improvement over where I am now. Not much choice when the only other option is OBO

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 25339
having long brows on the outer part will probably do more than all of that for your IPD

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 25339, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
get obo with eppley and stop coping, you want to shave your bones jfl

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 1901
I’m sorry but I don’t think you can avoid needing OBO, unfortunately. Don’t bother with the bone shaving.

I’m sorry but I don’t think you can avoid needing OBO, unfortunately. Don’t bother with the bone shaving.
Looks like Jaw is Law is my last hope then

Cope get MSE

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
Why don't you the sub-cranial OBO?

Why don't you the sub-cranial OBO?
I saw the @ArabIncel thread where they talked aboud zygoma reduction to fix his ES ratio without touching ipd, so I threw this plan together to see if it was legit and as you can see apparently not lmao. The BSSO genio and cantho are still legit tho.

I think subcranial U shaped OBO is off the table because of what @RealSurgerymax said in the Eppley OBO thread I made, basically it's not as corrective of the underying issue as a full OBO. So there are two options left: either 1) get a full OBO or 2) try to be a guinea pig for his subcranial yet full 360 movement plan.

Both choices mean I will have to go on a drawn out hunt for surgeons until I find a willing one. I'll also need to plan on getting revisional surgeries to fix the negative cosmetic effects OBO creates like bony irregularities in the cheeks/forehead. AND on top of that my PFL is bad so I'd need to get a tripod osteotomy too to look natural. Not sure how all of those would work together if at all, it will take a lot of research and consultation w/ docs.

I need to stop rotting and get off this forum tbh. I've identified everything I need to get, and the users spamming OBO won't have any of the answers. I think there is a way to get all this done, it's just gonna take a lot of work from a patient side to make it happen. I hope you have better success trying to solve this issue than I have had. Peace out :feelsautistic:

Brutal, your IPD seems lower tha mine

has anyone even ACTUALLY ascended from obo that we know of

We need some rich lowinhib IPDcel rats
people say my ipd is wide and OBO would fix, i'm low inhib but i have not seen any actual ascension from it which is why i think it's not worth it

people say my ipd is wide and OBO would fix, i'm low inhib but i have not seen any actual ascension from it which is why i think it's not worth it
Orbital expansion produces better results

Holy fuck your ES ratio is 0.41, it is really over, only compact midface can save you without OBO

Holy fuck your ES ratio is 0.41, it is really over
I know brother :feelsrope:

My only chance to ascend is a combination of OBO and tripod osteo. As far as I know no one has ever gotten this done cosmetically. I must go lengths no ipdcel has ever gone before.

Holy fuck your ES ratio is 0.41, it is really over, only compact midface can save you without OBO
How can a compact midface save you from bad es ratio? Also apart from looksrate what do u use to measure it I can't seem to find any accurate way to measure it which can account for point inaccuracies. Like 0.45 is ok but 0.44 is bad or on the higher side

I know brother :feelsrope:

My only chance to ascend is a combination of OBO and tripod osteo. As far as I know no one has ever gotten this done cosmetically. I must go lengths no ipdcel has ever gone before.
Do you feel suicidal? Or do you think you have hope, I suppose if you max everything else out you do have a chance but regardless what are your thoughts? I'm genuinely curious.

How can a compact midface save you from bad es ratio? Also apart from looksrate what do u use to measure it I can't seem to find any accurate way to measure it which can account for point inaccuracies. Like 0.45 is ok but 0.44 is bad or on the higher side
Low ES with compact midface looks human, there are many examples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
Low ES with compact midface looks human, there are many examples
My es ratio is like 0.45 which is kind of on the low side but my midface is 1.1 am I saved or gandy heaven is the only hope now?

I don't think it's really accurate to measure es ratio from just one picture which is zoomed in and lens distorted. S cephalometric analysis would mog. In some measurements of myself my es ratio is like 0.46 and in some it goes as low as 0.43

Do you feel suicidal? Or do you think you have hope, I suppose if you max everything else out you do have a chance but regardless what are your thoughts? I'm genuinely curious.
No, there is more to life than looks. I have accepted my fate if things never improve from here on out, but I am determined to improve.

I think what @bleksandre is saying about compact midface is correct, I must have it because don't look uber deformed when you see my entire face/when IRL. I've been rated around LTN at worst, MTN at best, so approx 4.25 psl. I am good looking enough and tall enough to escape the worst of lookism. And I have plenty of friends and life experiences to back this up, obviously I'm invisible to women but not ugly enough to be precluded from a social life.

Reading earl25's posts on jawsurgeryforms is massive lifefuel for me tbh. He was persistent for YEARS to fix his face and it payed off in the end when he was able to get a modified lefort 3. I will try my best to replicate what he did, just with my eye area. I am still planning on fixing my recession with BSSO and genio, so that will boost my looks further and it might be enough to save me, we'll see.

There's no reason to kill yourself after taking the blackpill. It's just step one on the journey.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, optimisticzoomer, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
No, there is more to life than looks. I have accepted my fate if things never improve from here on out, but I am determined to improve.

I think what @bleksandre is saying about compact midface is correct, I must have it because don't look uber deformed when you see my entire face/when IRL. I've been rated around LTN at worst, MTN at best, so approx 4.25 psl. I am good looking enough and tall enough to escape the worst of lookism. And I have plenty of friends and life experiences to back this up, obviously I'm invisible to women but not ugly enough to be precluded from a social life.

Reading earl25's posts on jawsurgeryforms is massive lifefuel for me tbh. He was persistent for YEARS to fix his face and it payed off in the end when he was able to get a modified lefort 3. I will try my best to replicate what he did, just with my eye area.

There's no reason to kill yourself after taking the blackpill. It's just step one on the journey.
Miring brocel. Good luck with your endeavours. I hope you ascend way more than any of us expect.

Miring brocel. Good luck with your endeavours. I hope you ascend way more than any of us expect.

Reading earl25's posts on jawsurgeryforms is massive lifefuel for me tbh. He was persistent for YEARS to fix his face and it payed off in the end when he was able to get a modified lefort 3. I will try my best to replicate what he did, just with my eye area. I am still planning on fixing my recession with BSSO and genio, so that will boost my looks further and it might be enough to save me, we'll see.

Btw how do u really determine what Ur es ratio and ipd is I can't seem to find anything to measure ipd solely and don't have money for a ceph

Btw how do u really determine what Ur es ratio and ipd is I can't seem to find anything to measure ipd solely and don't have money for a ceph
I actually need to get it done professionally. @bleksandre said in a thread that he went in to an eye doc and asked for his ipd to be measured for a VR gaming headset so maybe you could try that.

The easiest way tho for ipd is just measuring with a ruler. For es ratio it's ipd/zygomatic width

Last edited:
  • +1
I actually need to get it done professionally. @bleksandre said in a thread that he went in to an eye doc and asked for his ipd to be measured for a VR gaming headset so maybe you could try that.

The easiest way tho for ipd is just measuring with a ruler. For es ratio it's ipd/zygomatic width
Ye but how do I pass my ruler across my nose jfl

Ye but how do I pass my ruler across my nose jfl
Idk just stand right in front of a mirror and while you're holding the ruler straight across your nose try to guess it as best you can lmao
Thanks man. I'm pretty boneless but getting down to 10% bf (around 15% rn) and maintaining forever should help prevent any worsening of my es ratio (which would make things even more ogre). Then I'm going to fix my jaw, then see how much ipd/pfl I can fraud with things like cantho, implants, and eyebrowmaxxing before going down the rabbit hole of truly fixing those failos. If I can pull off a HTN result even with a poor es ratio then I might be saved. Will never be chad of course but it's defeatist to give up because of that. IMO a gymaxxed HTN that isn't manlet tier is enough to participate in the game. Godspeed broski

• Love it
I saw the @ArabIncel thread where they talked aboud zygoma reduction to fix his ES ratio without touching ipd, so I threw this plan together to see if it was legit and as you can see apparently not lmao. The BSSO genio and cantho are still legit tho.

I think subcranial U shaped OBO is off the table because of what @RealSurgerymax said in the Eppley OBO thread I made, basically it's not as corrective of the underying issue as a full OBO. So there are two options left: either 1) get a full OBO or 2) try to be a guinea pig for his subcranial yet full 360 movement plan.

Both choices mean I will have to go on a drawn out hunt for surgeons until I find a willing one. I'll also need to plan on getting revisional surgeries to fix the negative cosmetic effects OBO creates like bony irregularities in the cheeks/forehead. AND on top of that my PFL is bad so I'd need to get a tripod osteotomy too to look natural. Not sure how all of those would work together if at all, it will take a lot of research and consultation w/ docs.

I need to stop rotting and get off this forum tbh. I've identified everything I need to get, and the users spamming OBO won't have any of the answers. I think there is a way to get all this done, it's just gonna take a lot of work from a patient side to make it happen. I hope you have better success trying to solve this issue than I have. Peace out :feelsautistic:

More power to you if you think you've found a way. Good luck with your journey.

I'm personally unable to move past my 0.435 ESR and will go to the end of the world and back for just 3mm of ICD JFL.

Idk just stand right in front of a mirror and while you're holding the ruler straight across your nose try to guess it as best you can lmao

Thanks man. I'm pretty boneless but getting down to 10% bf (around 15% rn) and maintaining forever should help prevent any worsening of my es ratio (which would make things even more ogre). Then I'm going to fix my jaw, then see how much ipd/pfl I can fraud with things like cantho, implants, and eyebrowmaxxing before going down the rabbit hole of truly fixing those failos. If I can pull off a HTN result even with a poor es ratio then I might be saved. Will never be chad of course but it's defeatist to give up because of that. IMO a gymaxxed HTN that isn't manlet tier is enough to participate in the game. Godspeed broski
No, your ratio didn’t change. Why do you look worse when smiling? You increase PFL by squinting and giving illusion of longer eye. As a result, your eyes seem much more close set. HTN with that noticeable failo? I don’t think so unless you compensate hard with other facial features.
Not sure if you can fraud with cantho unless it gives wider PFL.

HTN with that noticeable failo? I don’t think so unless you compensate hard with other facial features.
That's the goal. As a MTN there's a very good chance I can get to HTN with jaw surgery and doing what I can to fix my eye shape with a cantho. Even if these aren't enough to boost me that high, they will 100% still be an improvement over how I look now. At that point I can then worry about fixing ipd.

mse can improve ipd

Theres a pretty good possibility I might end up with a Brad Pitt situation (an uglier version no doubt lmao) Not much choice when the only other option is OBO

2865B2F9 08BE 4345 B811 92A43586AFC6

It’s not really a guinea pig it’s more straight forward than you think and I am showing Eppley the plan next week. If you don’t care about staying in US then I have been developing relationships with surgeons in EU and India about this as well.

This is the kind of surgery to get 3D planning and custom guides & plates for. Just an extra mm around the eyes is noticeable and could be an overcorrection.

I plan for all that, and I have a way to avoid contour deformities with master-planning (planning and modifying all the surgeries in the correct order) and combining titanium mesh implants with the custom titanium plates as a 2-in-1
786B5EED 5909 4A24 82C1 BCC47D6D5C58

the users spamming OBO won't have any of the answers. I think there is a way to get all this done, it's just gonna take a lot of work from a patient side to make it happen. I hope you have better success trying to solve this issue than I have had.
I have all the answers

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Octavian_Augustus

View attachment 2036644

It’s not really a guinea pig it’s more straight forward than you think and I am showing Eppley the plan next week. If you don’t care about staying in US then I have been developing relationships with surgeons in EU and India about this as well.

This is the kind of surgery to get 3D planning and custom guides & plates for. Just an extra mm around the eyes is noticeable and could be an overcorrection.

I plan for all that, and I have a way to avoid contour deformities with master-planning (planning and modifying all the surgeries in the correct order) and combining titanium mesh implants with the custom titanium plates as a 2-in-1
View attachment 2036653

I have all the answers

Well shit man you've addressed literally every problem I mentioned with this surgical plan. Mirin' your commitment to solving this issue. I'm still going to see how much improvement I can get with my current base by maximizing every other feature first though. But it's good to know you've already mapped out a plan that unifies all of these concerns. Will have to undergo it myself one day most likely.

Hope the Eppley collaboration goes well.

Btw would a widening OBO cause any significant increase of facial width?

Well shit man you've addressed literally every problem I mentioned with this surgical plan. Mirin' your commitment to solving this issue. I'm still going to see how much improvement I can get with my current base by maximizing every other feature first though. But it's good to know you've already mapped out a plan that unifies all of these concerns. Will have to undergo it myself one day most likely.

Mirin dedication

thanks

Yes if it’s modified to, but no if it’s isn’t.

The other important thing is only the anterior part of the cheekbone is being lateralized and it’s not really making the face much wider than it already is since the thickest part of the percieved midface is at the root of the zygoma in front of the ear or maybe the part right in front of the sideburn. So usually this wodening effect is actually only helping the back to front taper of the midface not that actual width

I need to stop rotting and get off this forum tbh. I've identified everything I need to get, and the users spamming OBO won't have any of the answers. I think there is a way to get all this done, it's just gonna take a lot of work from a patient side to make it happen. I hope you have better success trying to solve this issue than I have had. Peace out :feelsautistic:
I think U shaped is fine tbh. It's been documented as successful for hypertelorism

thanks

Yes if it’s modified to, but no if it’s isn’t.

The other important thing is only the anterior part of the cheekbone is being lateralized and it’s not really making the face much wider than it already is since the thickest part of the percieved midface is at the root of the zygoma in front of the ear or maybe the part right in front of the sideburn. So usually this wodening effect is actually only helping the back to front taper of the midface not that actual width
Can a combined U-Shaped OBO for IPD and ICD + implants to widen the upper orbital area lead to an overall aesthetic expansion of the entire orbital area? Is anything missing in that equation?

Last edited:
Can a combined U-Shaped OBO for IPD and ICD + implants to widen the upper orbital area lead to an overall aesthetic expansion of the entire orbital area? Is anything missing in that equation?
Yes the temporalis muscle will get fucked up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Brutal shit, may you ascend in time brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339 and Deleted member 24444
Jesus Christ dude, good luck, I genuinely wish all those surgeries won't botch you