I believe if I was blackpilled in high school, things would’ve been better

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

blackpilled incarnate
I would’ve never quit football and gained popularity + foids
I quit partly cause I didn’t want to gain weight (cause of the position they would put me at) but I ended up becoming fat anyway JFL

I would’ve never broken up with my ex and stayed with her because I would’ve realized oofy doofy, JBF, and hypergamy

I would’ve studymaxxed because that’s the only realistic way to moneymaxx besides grifiting

I would’ve looksmaxxed my ass off because I would’ve been way younger (EVEN MEWING WOULDVE WORKED)

and I would’ve socialcirclemaxx as much as possible for muh connections

Now I’m out of high school
Norwooding
No friends
No girls
No more sports cause I’m not a recruited athlete
No job because of gay ass job market
A year ago I didn’t think I would be here but here I am man fuarrrrrrrrrrk

This life is a fucking joke fuck this life man

• +1
Reactions: TwinkLord
Same. I remember first finding out the BP existed back in 2019 when i found out about .co and .net. But i just brushed them off and I didn't accept the BP as truth until 2023. If I had just listened to what the ppl on lookism had to say I could've ascended to HTN by the end of high school and gotten some htb gfs and maybe some slays too.

I quit partly cause I didn’t want to gain weight (cause of the position they would put me at) but I ended up becoming fat anyway JFL

I would’ve never broken up with my ex and stayed with her because I would’ve realized oofy doofy, JBF, and hypergamy

I would’ve studymaxxed because that’s the only realistic way to moneymaxx besides grifiting

I would’ve looksmaxxed my ass off because I would’ve been way younger (EVEN MEWING WOULDVE WORKED)

Norwooding
No friends
No girls

I got blackpilled in highschool and now if I think about anything girl related it is miserable. Cant talk to girls can’t think about girls can’t be around girls

Norwooding
No friends
No girls

if I could go back to then I would instantly leave this site and actually try, the 14-16 yr olds on this site are braindead, wasting their life like I did. at that age you can look like a literal mutant and still get girls

I wish I was blackpilled as soon as I finished high school ngl, would have fucked the girls that gave me some attention jfl