I believe in eugenics

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Femalegaze maxxed to rope
I just think morally repugnant people should be castrated tbh. Thugs, rapists yeah no shit but honestly a lot of people have fucked up impulses that are just lesser versions of the prior two, I see no reason why they shouldn't be castrated too.

I think if you're a kid and you bully other kids, that's it, castration. Clearly it's their nature, why drill good character into naturally bad people when you can just cut out the rot?

As a kid, I never bullied anyone, I was actually giga naive and trusting, ofc I would get super angry and get VERY violent if people fucked with me. But that's all just rightful anger which should be strengthened in the population.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 14vic, truthhurts and 1 other person
low iq ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and BrutalMogger
No offense but weebs are the first to get castrated in the event of eugenics lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: scrunchables and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and truthhurts
I just think morally repugnant people should be castrated tbh. Thugs, rapists yeah no shit but honestly a lot of people have fucked up impulses that are just lesser versions of the prior two, I see no reason why they shouldn't be castrated too.

I think if you're a kid and you bully other kids, that's it, castration. Clearly it's their nature, why drill good character into naturally bad people when you can just cut out the rot?

As a kid, I never bullied anyone, I was actually giga naive and trusting, ofc I would get super angry and get VERY violent if people fucked with me. But that's all just rightful anger which should be strengthened in the population.
Most kids aren’t even aware about the consequences of their actions tho, so no castration to these lil pussios:ogre:
IMG 7721

:feelsokman:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Imretarded?
Most kids aren’t even aware about the consequences of their actions tho, so no castration to these lil pussios:ogre:
View attachment 3149504

:feelsokman:
That's exactly the point, it shows their nature for bullying. Adults can alter behavior to fit society's standards, children can't.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and truthhurts

not castrating anyone but not letting them to reproduce so in 200 years we develop chadlite kids as a normal thing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
not castrating anyone but not letting them to reproduce so in 200 years we develop chadlite kids as a normal thing
how you gonna do eugenics without castration?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mickdamon437, Imretarded?, scrunchables and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic