I believe in most stereotypes

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Stereotypes are basically how our natural insticts see certain people.

Yesterday I was riding on a bus when I saw 2 people with down syndrome sitting next to eachother. I felt really bad for them, yet it made me think...

How come these people look so similar to their intelectual level?

I don't want to racebait here, so instead of refering to "worse" intelligence genes and comparing them to the looks of people of certain races I will do the opposite.

Nordic peoples are the highest-iq in the world, and their looks tell the same story.

I believe that certain facial characteristics not only show people's health directly (for example higher FWHR = high t), but also people adapt to what others percieve them as.

Thoughts?

Also do except the bbc stereotype

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
You're one step away from discovering physiognomy

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
You're one step away from discovering physiognomy
Stereotypes are just physiognomy and blackpill but instead of being directed at individuals they are directed at groups

Nordic peoples are the highest-iq in the world
Source?

This is patently false.

In US it's those who idenfitfy as Asian who perform the best, followed by Caucasians, Hispanics and then Blacks. This is on average.

In Europe it's typically the ones who identify as Jews who seem to be the ones outperforming. Look at who most of their scientists & top economists are.

Nords are good but are nowhere near the top. I'm sure the Germans are ahead of them too.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
How come these people look so similar to their intelectual level?
JFL because Down's syndrome genetic disorder also damages facial structuring and organogenesis, it's not only neurological issue.

Does this nigga look for his intellectual level to you? interdasting :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
JFL because Down's syndrome genetic disorder also damages facial structuring and organogenesis, it's not only neurological issue.

Does this nigga look for his intellectual level to you? interdasting :unsure:

That example was half-satirical for the thing I was trying to say.

My point is how stereotypes, both positive and negative, can in large part be true because our insticts percieve facial characteristics and their reflection of your overal health.

This is basic blackpill, just instead of being directed at one person its directed at groups of people.

What about ginger vampire?
IMG 9542 IMG 9628

You never met stupid good looking people?