I believe looks don’t matter and you just need to be charismatic

D

Deleted member 41918

Iron
I’m a 27 year old guy, I found this page and was shocked with people here. Now I’m a 5’5 200lbs guy with funny voice and beard and I’m what you guys will say Norwood 2. I was pretty poor most of my life and just recently got a great job. I don’t have much going for looks but I have multiple women i have dated and a high body count. Yes, most women who I’m interested in don’t reciprocate back. The only thing I do is(I am genuinely that person no faking) respect them(like we should for every human unlike how you guys behave on this sub), be non judgmental, liberal and be very very NT/charismatic. I keep them entertained and things fun while my 6’4 friend who doesn’t have much to talk about is approached more than me but never gets laid. He did have it with few conservative women with matched ideologies and since they vibed. Idk how I get laid but most women say I’m the funniest guy they ever met. I am extremely confident and funny according to most people. My nature is like a jester, when something isn’t funny I just fall down randomly or remove my t shirt and everyone starts laughing. If you are funny, dating isn’t that hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 18582, buflek and 2 others
what is worse then greycel ? bluepilled greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, m0ss26, buflek and 2 others
Nice larp mate.

You should join Circus with this much Clownery

• +1
Reactions: blackmf, kebab and Dr. Bludy
Which one of them is you?

Kukai

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Clown Show
I just debunked looks theory, shut down this forum !

I’m a 27 year old guy, I found this page and was shocked with people here. Now I’m a 5’5 200lbs guy with funny voice and beard and I’m what you guys will say Norwood 2. I was pretty poor most of my life and just recently got a great job. I don’t have much going for looks but I have multiple women i have dated and a high body count. Yes, most women who I’m interested in don’t reciprocate back. The only thing I do is(I am genuinely that person no faking) respect them(like we should for every human unlike how you guys behave on this sub), be non judgmental, liberal and be very very NT/charismatic. I keep them entertained and things fun while my 6’4 friend who doesn’t have much to talk about is approached more than me but never gets laid. He did have it with few conservative women with matched ideologies and since they vibed. Idk how I get laid but most women say I’m the funniest guy they ever met. I am extremely confident and funny according to most people. My nature is like a jester, when something isn’t funny I just fall down randomly or remove my t shirt and everyone starts laughing. If you are funny, dating isn’t that hard.
Kys manlet

You're on the wrong forum buddy

How many of those women wanted you to impregnate them?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Fables from the new delhi psych ward

People here @justwannabechad.

Tales from Mumbai

Just be a clown jester theory