I believe most women prefer Chang > Tyrone.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
I don't get it how some people genuinely think your average woman in the West would prefer Tyrone over Chang.
And of course, the term Tyrone excludes mulattos.

Being Asian + Caucasoid already puts you ahead of most black dudes.

Do you think Tyrone > Chang even if they're both Caucasoid?

japan sakura GIF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, sportsmogger, GabachoCopium and 6 others
srs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and nathan
Water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and enchanted_elixir
5”4 curry > both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, ICXCLuvr, sportsmogger and 4 others
IMG 3234
IMG 3236
Oh…. Did the data tell you that?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
IMG 3239 IMG 3240 IMG 3238
Do you actually believe that?

Blacks have a higher density of Tyrone’s then Asians have Chang’s.
Also in the graphs I sent, it wasn’t just showing that women prefer chads over Tyrone’s, it shows that women prefer Tyrone over Chang.

The Order Goes
Chad
Tyrone
Alejandro
Chang

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maarda, watah, thegiganigga and 4 others
u must be joking brah:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
I don't get it how some people genuinely think your average woman in the West would prefer Tyrone over Chang.

japan sakura GIF
Waterrrrrrr

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Blacks have a higher density of Tyrone’s then Asians have Chang’s.
True but Chang > Tyrone to women in my opinion, especially if he is dimorphic (jacked, deep voice, beard)

• +1
Reactions: negativepsl
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
This forum has a very misaligned idea of what East Asian men look like on average. These 'changs' are average at best in East Asia. What do black zoo animals have over asian men? Despite black men lusting after asian women and East Asian men not caring about black monkey women. Poor Chinese laborers can go to Africa and instantly rob the men there of their hottest black monkeys while women don't go within 10m of black men in East Asia and the men downright bully and attack them.

• Hmm...
This forum has a very misaligned idea of what East Asian men look like on average. These 'changs' are average at best in East Asia. What do black zoo animals have over asian men? Despite black men lusting after asian women and East Asian men not caring about black monkey women. Poor Chinese laborers can go to Africa and instantly rob the men there of their hottest black monkeys while women don't go within 10m of black men in East Asia and the men downright bully and attack them.
There was this video @klip11 had of that one apemaxxed Black South African in China getting women.
I was in shock.

Maybe to some fat EE girls or Indian girls

• JFL
havent even seen a chang irl

• +1
Reactions: negativepsl

japan sakura GIF
They prefer changs longterm relationship wise but tyrones for short term & hookups. Black men & white women statistically have the highest divorce rates out of any other racial combo