I believe that aliens are real

Bomber517

Bomber517

Immutable object
I don't think we're the only species in the universe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, FascisstChad, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Nordic people are aliens

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kaari, try2beme, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Probably but humans are the main characters because we got the Prophets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and Bomber517
Chads and stacies.

• +1
Reactions: sixfootfive, HighTierSubhuman and Bomber517
Do you believe in Martians?
LimZsYp5r3FKUanwAXRW9g.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
The universe is too big for this not to be the case but I doubt they exist in the way we would traditionally expect.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Bomber517
Legit

• +1
Ok, I can't tell if you're serious or joking....
Ofc i was joking. Imho, aliens would look way different than in fiction.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Ofc i was joking. Imho, aliens would look way different than in fiction.
Wait....so you don't believe in Martians, but believe in aliens?:feelsthink:

• Hmm...
Wait....so you don't believe in Martians, but believe in aliens?:feelsthink:
Martians are the aliens. Alien just means life that does not originate from Earth.

Martians are the aliens. Alien just means life that does not originate from Earth.
So, you do think there's life on Mars, and some aliens there? How do you think they look?

• +1
universe is infinite so the possibilities of aliens are theoretically infinite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and Bomber517
So, you do think there's life on Mars, and some aliens there?
Extraterrastial life hasn't been discovered yet in our solar system. Maybe aliens probably exist in other galaxies and solar systems.
How do you think they look?
They won't look like traditionally green-colored thin guys with big brains like in fiction. It's just something that we can't imagine.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I was talking with people about this the other night. There’s no such thing as aliens. The only argument you people can make is that “hurr durr, universe big, so maybe alien as we can’t be only one!”

• Hmm...
Extraterrastial life hasn't been discovered yet in our solar system. Maybe aliens probably exist in other galaxies and solar systems.

They won't look like traditionally green-colored thin guys with big brains like in fiction. It's just something that we can't imagine.
If they were intelligent life they’d have to look close to us. All that sci-fi nerd shut with these crazy aliens is unrealistic. Our physiology and morphology is designed for intelligence, they’d have to have a similar basic structure.

Imagine somewhere out there in the universe alien incels are LDARing on a random forum :lul:

• +1
The only argument you people can make is that “hurr durr, universe big, so maybe alien as we can’t be only one!”
How is it a bad argument? Theoretically, there are probably trillions or billions of planets, but astronomers have discovered only 5,000 planets. There's no way that Earth is the only planet where intelligent life exists. The universe expands every second.

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
How is it a bad argument? Theoretically, there are probably trillions or billions of planets, but astronomers have discovered only 5,000 planets. There's no way that Earth is the only planet where intelligent life exists. The universe expands every second.
It’s basically, there’s so much out there maybe there is something. It’s horrible, we still haven’t full explored the oceans, for all we know Cthulhu could be swimming in the unexplored territory and you can’t say know as we don’t know 100% of the ocean.

• +1
Of course they’re real just go take a look in the mirror

• JFL