i believe this is the best behavior.

_MVP_

_MVP_

money
1. Think all thoughts
2. Focus on gaining knowledge. Try to become omniscient. Reading wikipedia and all books really helps.
3. dont overwhelm yourself.
4. if a crime was wrong, u wouldnt be able to do it. if you can do a crime, its the right thing to do.

You want a bad memory, since then u remember Trauma less, fast thought Processing is Not needed since Just repeat again and again, and talking skills are Not needed since u avoid humans anyway. Fluid intelligence is bullshit, Focus on crystallized intelligence. There is enough knowledge and thoughts to Focus for 100 years, and If u Focus on Fluid IQ (which includes working memory, thought processing and talking skills) u Miss Out on knowledge and thoughts

Also cut everything in parts/partification

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, LancasteR, rael and 3 others
@LancasteR
@deadstock

@vanillaicecream

I'm focusing on 2. right now

Ich bin der Endgegner / denn mich kennt jeder

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
start pinging me in your threads

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
How to delete memories? Wipe brain?

1. Think all thoughts
2. Focus on gaining knowledge. Try to become omniscient. Reading wikipedia and all books really helps.
3. dont overwhelm yourself.
4. if a crime was wrong, u wouldnt be able to do it. if you can do a crime, its the right thing to do.

You want a bad memory, since then u remember Trauma less, fast thought Processing is Not needed since Just repeat again and again, and talking skills are Not needed since u avoid humans anyway. Fluid intelligence is bullshit, Focus on crystallized intelligence. There is enough knowledge and thoughts to Focus for 100 years, and If u Focus on Fluid IQ (which includes working memory, thought processing and talking skills) u Miss Out on knowledge and thoughts

Also cut everything in parts/partification
Why no @. Anyways, what do you think of tranquilizing people then sim swapping them and stealing all their moneys c?

if u feel good while thinking nothing, then think nothing, since ur subconscious is working anyway and thinking nothing while u feel good provides a much needed regeneration

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
endless repetition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back