I bet you would have to be a social animal to be succesful in ancient times

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
Like imagine being born in a time where you are literally always in your body and have no means to communicate besides your vocal cords

sorry im pretty drunk

How did high inhib genes survive?

Shut the fuck up fag

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, incel194012940 and Mr. President
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
you just have to have something to offer. but in those times there was very few jobs which involved no social skills. nowadays we can just write an email but back then you had to help run the whole business yourself and talk to different people irl go to their house etc.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
you just have to have something to offer. but in those times there was very few jobs which involved no social skills. nowadays we can just write an email but back then you had to help run the whole business yourself and talk to different people irl go to their house etc.
your not getting it, how do you do know anything outside of your village, How do you even live without cooperation and the abulity to persuade. A man is not made by himslef but rather his surrondings

• +1
your not getting it, how do you do know anything outside of your village, How do you even live without cooperation and the abulity to persuade. A man is not made by himslef but rather his surrondings
water but assuming u were born into a normal economy/society and shit where u would be given an occupation, even then you wouldn’t be a factory worker tier incel lonely job you’d still have to be a salesperson for whatever product/service u offer. and u basically gotta just hear about other lands from books and travelers unless ur rich

• +1
water but assuming u were born into a normal economy/society and shit where u would be given an occupation, even then you wouldn’t be a factory worker tier incel lonely job you’d still have to be a salesperson for whatever product/service u offer. and u basically gotta just hear about other lands from books and travelers unless ur rich
what an interesting life it would be

• So Sad
what an interesting life it would be
nah it would be shit tbh. i’m glad i don’t have to stay in one place and slave and run a whole business/ be a farm slave lol.

• +1
nah it would be shit tbh. i’m glad i don’t have to stay in one place and slave and run a whole business/ be a farm slave lol.
but think of a time where the world could hold anything, legends and myths, but all of them still conceivable

• +1
goddamn it i need a time machine

but think of a time where the world could hold anything, legends and myths, but all of them still conceivable
yea it would be much better than now, where there’s no wonder and every place on earth has been discovered and every question you could have about the world has been answered by science

• +1
yea it would be much better than now, where there’s no wonder and every place on earth has been discovered and every question you could have about the world has been answered by science
It is a comfortable time but not a good time

• So Sad