I black pilled my family and they think I'm a genius

JustBeConfidentBruh

JustBeConfidentBruh

Bronze
I was talking me and mom and sister in the background and was trying to convince her and begging her to buy us vollifiline for my horrible Arab / middle Eastern under eye support since we don't have it here where I live and pretty expensive too, and she asked me and told me to give her a one good reason to make her take that decision and buy it for me and her (as she has the same problem with that horrible under eye support) and then i Started yapping with her about how these eye creams she use won't do anything except for dark circles that is caused due to vascularity issues and its all structureal whether its loss in in fat pads or just horrible infra orbital region and kept going on how your poor upper maxillary development and under eye support could affect the under eye and kept going on the whole skull and human's skull anatomy and she thought I'm a genius and I need to get to medical school just because I'm smart about these things and I could have sworn to her that everyone knows these stuff and it's pretty common, and she said no and how much disconnected im from the country that im from where 1 out of 4 on average can even read or write let alone can talk other languages and know about the biology and the anatomy of the human, they think im a genius for talking English and being fluent in it 💀 , shit made me realise that how much us as black pilled and PSL users are disconnected from the normies and the masses too , like what the does the avrage person even know about mental label angle , naso label angle or maxillary forward growth this shit sounds gibberish to them

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, zurzolo, litaz and 12 others
ermmmm cope

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and zurzolo
me when my mental label angle is 30 degrees and my naso label angle is 40 degrees
Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, Clqs, zurzolo and 2 others
I was talking me and mom and sister and the background and wast trying to convince her and begging her to buy us vollifiline for my horrible Arab / middle Eastern under eye support sense we have it here where I live and pretty expensive too, and she asked me and told me to give her a one good reason to make her take that decision and buy it for me and her (as she has the same problem with that horrible under eye support) and then i Started yapping with her about how these eye creams she use won't do anything except for dark circles that is caused due to vascularity issues and its all structureal whether its loss in in fat pads or just horrible infra orbital region and kept going on how your poor upper maxillary development and under eye support could affect the under eye and kept going on the whole skull and human's skull anatomy and she thought I'm a genius and I need to get to medical school just because I'm smart about these things and I could have sworn to her that everyone knows these stuff and it's pretty common, and she said no and how much disconnected im from the country that im from where 1 out of 4 on average can even read or write let alone can talk other languages and know about the biology and the anatomy of the human, they think im a genius for talking English and being fluent in it 💀 , shit made me realise that how much us as black pilled and PSL users are disconnected from the normies and the masses too , like what the does the avrage person even know about mental label angle , naso label angle or maxillary forward growth this shit sounds gibberish to them
she's right. you could get into med school. you already know a bunch of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Costcosuperstore, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
They are lying to you they gonna put you in the ward
If you know so much you would have known volufline is a fucking scam

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and zurzolo
Vollufiline probably wouldn't do much for recessed infras

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and JustBeConfidentBruh
She just wants to brag that her son is dr she does not give a single shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, Clqs, zurzolo and 3 others
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Vollufiline probably wouldn't do much for recessed infras
Yeah only works for loss in fat pads but I was just talking with her what causes under eye circles and how it's more than just some pigmentation

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and cryptt
She just wants to brag that her son is dr she does not give a single shit
Pretty much yeah , doesn't all parents operate on the same system though?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and gl4zing
Shit that every grey PSL user knows , where mis information spread like wild fire, bruh ppl here still believe that Wolff's law work on face JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Imretarded?
They are lying to you they gonna put you in the ward
If you know so much you would have known volufline is a fucking scam
Yeah that's true but I kinda thought that it would as it's a pretty new thing there wasn't enough studies about it to support nor deny it's efficiency or if it's working, so I assumed that it would work as of a lot of people out there could have sworn that it works so I can't rely on any other source accept the ppl that use the stuff , and yes I know so much relative to the average person as of what makes a knowledgeable person knowledgeable is the amount of information and knowledge they know relative to the Average person cause there is no scale or a specific number that says " you need to know 100k fun facts to be considered smart ", same with height if you're 5'8 among Mbutsi people from the Democratic Republic of the Congo where the average height there for men is 4'5 you'll be god amongst men so to conclude this yapping session yes I do know more than the average day to day Joe schmo or more like average day to day Ahmed schmo as of that is the 2nd most used name for boys here where i live

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
You can’t blackpill them , the will always be bluepilled. Old and manipulated by kikes

They only buy skincare and supplements

Everything else I’ll have to get myself

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, AverageCurryEnjoyer and JustBeConfidentBruh
You can’t blackpill them , the will always be bluepilled. Old and manipulated by kikes

They only buy skincare and supplements

Everything else I’ll have to get myself
That's true

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and gigell
I was talking me and mom and sister in the background and was trying to convince her and begging her to buy us vollifiline for my horrible Arab / middle Eastern under eye support since we don't have it here where I live and pretty expensive too, and she asked me and told me to give her a one good reason to make her take that decision and buy it for me and her (as she has the same problem with that horrible under eye support) and then i Started yapping with her about how these eye creams she use won't do anything except for dark circles that is caused due to vascularity issues and its all structureal whether its loss in in fat pads or just horrible infra orbital region and kept going on how your poor upper maxillary development and under eye support could affect the under eye and kept going on the whole skull and human's skull anatomy and she thought I'm a genius and I need to get to medical school just because I'm smart about these things and I could have sworn to her that everyone knows these stuff and it's pretty common, and she said no and how much disconnected im from the country that im from where 1 out of 4 on average can even read or write let alone can talk other languages and know about the biology and the anatomy of the human, they think im a genius for talking English and being fluent in it 💀 , shit made me realise that how much us as black pilled and PSL users are disconnected from the normies and the masses too , like what the does the avrage person even know about mental label angle , naso label angle or maxillary forward growth this shit sounds gibberish to them
im so differnt from the others ahhh post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and zurzolo