i blackpill my own mother

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Dd11

can't believe im acting this way at 23 years of age. dumb fucking whore shouldve taken me to the hospital when i broke my nose at 6 and got me mewing headgear appliances at age 8 to reverse underbite and downgrown face. FUCKING BITCH!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Frankiks2, Deleted member 19036 and 11 others
based mother abuser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 23017 and 2 others
you don't need to blackpill women. they already know dude.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 18879 and 5 others
View attachment 1923776
View attachment 1923779

can't believe im acting this way at 23 years of age. dumb fucking whore shouldve taken me to the hospital when i broke my nose at 6 and got me mewing headgear appliances at age 8 to reverse underbite and downgrown face. FUCKING BITCH!
Nigga wtf :lul::lul:

You remind me of @curlyheadjames jfl this shit funny asf

• JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Zeruel and Deleted member 18879
Stop disrespecting your mom, my son.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 444
"You're really not ugly, when people get older no one even thinks like that, it's only at school where you get bully's and horrible people.
The jaw surgery's a massive operation, not a simple thing. You could still get it done if you wanted to though? You said you'd need to go tobthe dentist first though?" - my dad

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 6128
Already blackpilled my mum on western women. she understands tbh and told me to not focus on women.

when i was in secondary school girls would verbally insult and put me down. call me names and shit on the bus. "Shrek" "LLama" "Butterz" "Clapt" "Ugly" "eww". treat me like shit on a shoe. a cockroach. actually girls would treat me like shit in general. funnily enough i never got bullied by boys or put down by men. and it's not as if i was being targeted by any particular girls either. i was just seen as a lesser human by 50% of the population.

I would project a lot of the shit I was getting onto my mother. Start putting her down. Until one day she broke down and started crying. I told her u have only experienced a fraction of my pain and suffering.

Obviously I grew out of that phase. Can't be letting words get to the head that much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: squf, to be human, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
You fool; you did this over text. You should done this on voice chat

• JFL
Reactions: tallnegga and Deleted member 18879
Already blackpilled my mum on western women. she understands tbh and told me to not focus on women.

when i was in secondary school girls would verbally insult and put me down. call me names and shit on the bus. "Shrek" "LLama" "Butterz" "Clapt" "Ugly" "eww". treat me like shit on a shoe. a cockroach. actually girls would treat me like shit in general. funnily enough i never got bullied by boys or put down by men. and it's not as if i was being targeted by any particular girls either. i was just seen as a lesser human by 50% of the population.

I would project a lot of the shit I was getting onto my mother. Start putting her down. Until one day she broke down and started crying. I told her u have only experienced a fraction of my pain and suffering.

Obviously I grew out of that phase. Can't be letting words get to the head that much.
That was my experience with secondary school as well. I was never bullied much by boys, never physically. The most vocal and nastiest cunts were all whores. Comparing me to 200lbs+ fat kid with a wonky eye in terms of looks, that's how much appearance matters.

That was my experience with secondary school as well. I was never bullied much by boys, never physically. The most vocal and nastiest cunts were all whores. Comparing me to 200lbs+ fat kid with a wonky eye in terms of looks, that's how much appearance matters.
are u british too? british women are particularly nasty and spiteful. the worst of the worst.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 18879
Most mentally stable psl user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 18879
are u british too? british women are particularly nasty and spiteful. the worst of the worst.
I am indeed. I am from a pikey shithole known as Kent. Going to secondary school with broken nose and underbite+mild autism really raped my mind. 7 year NEET.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Brutal

It’s impossible to blackpill parents but atleast they accept me getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I am indeed. I am from a pikey shithole known as Kent. Going to secondary school with broken nose and underbite+mild autism really raped my mind. 7 year NEET.
Yeah u are non-NT too. proper screwed mate. i doubt u will ever be accepted by anyone or society at large. such is life.

• So Sad
OVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEER

IF YOURE UGLY IN THE SOUTH ITS FUCKING OVER JFL

You can get away being subhuman in the north or around densily ethnic populated areas but not down south

• +1
OVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEER

IF YOURE UGLY IN THE SOUTH ITS FUCKING OVER JFL

You can get away being subhuman in the north or around densily ethnic populated areas but not down south
Everyone here literally has A40/A50 eyes, 5'11ft average male height and amazing dark blonde hair with high density and fiber count. I HAVE BROWN EYES VILE ETHNIC BROWN HAIR HAHAHAA

people up north look inbred tbh

Everyone here literally has A40/A50 eyes, 5'11ft average male height and amazing dark blonde hair with high density and fiber count. I HAVE BROWN EYES VILE ETHNIC BROWN HAIR HAHAHAA

people up north look inbred tbh
get your bimax my guy

my mum supports my suregry but i didnt go full on sperg mode and 'blackpill her'

altho she does seem concerned i may get more surgeries which idk tbh

• +1
My mother is very lookist and she also wanted me do skincare in teens but i thought its gay

• JFL