I blackpilled a friend of mine

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
I told him about incels and the blackpill ideology. He legit doesn't seem to care. We often had redpill philosophical discussions about the primitiveness of humanity. So he wasn't impressed , he just replied "Humans remain mammals". What he meant is that of course are women going to behave like primitive animals in front of a Chad and consent to sex without even dating him once, that's just their primitive instinct, we humans aren't really the noble creatures we thought we were. On the other hand, he doesn't agree with the fact that we should demonize women because men also tend to mistreat ugly women and go for Stacy. At that point I tried to blackpill him further. Ugly women can find a partner and if necessary they just have to gymcel to get hundreds of beta orbiters. This is the point where he seems to cope but I didn't want to insist so I just changed topic. I told him that it is unfair that women get to be the angels and men the oppressors in our society when in fact they control the dating scene. He agreed with me. He also says that hypergamy and the "alpha fucks, beta bucks" strategy are real.

Wish i had friends to blackpill

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, elfmaxx and SikKunt
He is pretty rational for a normie. When he 's shown evidence of a harsh truth he is willing to accept it unlike some normies who will try every cope possible

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides