I blame my parents for making me a rotter incel

h111

h111

Anorexic
They will not let me go outside when I want to. They always say "oh you're lonely because you choose to stay inside"
It's so fucking unfair when I'm about to leave the house they say I need to back by a certain time, which is literally in a couple hours. How am I supposed to go out, take the bus for up to an hour, hang out for 10 minutes and come back??? I've declined hanging out so many times that I don't even get invited anymore, everyone thinks I'm a nerdy npc because i always have to leave whenever I'm meeting up with people. I lost all my social skills, and my parents won't let me do shit with my life other than "be productive". I cant fucking take it anymore, what do they expect from me? They claim that going out with friends is unproductive

I had a conversation saying that at the end of the day I'll be working a 9-5 anyways, so I might as well enjoy my freedom while I still can. They're stressed out and fighting 24/7 and they still claim that I'll be happier as an adult. Its over for me. I wont ever get to be happy.

When I go out I'm not partying, smoking, or even drinking. Literally just walking around and hanging out at places with normies. And they still don't let me do that. So here I am at 2PM on a completely free day in summer break, rotting at home. Can't bother to go on instagram or I'll see all my old friends having fun.

I've lost all my friends, all my connections, and all my social life because of my parents, and what can I do? Fuck my life honestly

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, BeanletMogger, Klasik616 and 5 others
I am the biggest socialcel the world has ever seen

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and glizzygnasher68
I'm kinda annoyed because my parents let me quit all the good shit I did like swimming and playing sports so I ended up rotting at a young age

• +1
Reactions: h111
Just rope man this life isn’t worth living for 90% of people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, AustinCutler and h111
were u thinking of roping ?
I am really considering it… I know a big mall near me with a big building I could jump off of. It’s a parking garage. But I would probably have to take drugs to have the balls.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
I am really considering it… I know a big mall near me with a big building I could jump off of. It’s a parking garage. But I would probably have to take drugs to have the balls.
idk bro... is ur situation that bad ? if u wanna talk in pm feel free to dm me and we can discuss each other problems if u want to but at the end of the day its ur choice if u do it i dont blame u it takes insane strength to do it

• +1
Reactions: h111 and watah
Parents like that are the death of anything social, I feel bad for you because my dad used to do the same shit. Then when I moved out and into my mums house I used to go to different countries without her even realising. At this point it was too late, I have all the freedom in the world but no friends because my social life got cucked

• +1
idk bro... is ur situation that bad ? if u wanna talk in pm feel free to dm me and we can discuss each other problems if u want to but at the end of the day its ur choice if u do it i dont blame u it takes insane strength to do it
Thanks bro I will pm u eventually. It’s a bunch of things combined basically.

• +1
Reactions: h111 and AustinCutler
They will not let me go outside when I want to. They always say "oh you're lonely because you choose to stay inside"
It's so fucking unfair when I'm about to leave the house they say I need to back by a certain time, which is literally in a couple hours. How am I supposed to go out, take the bus for up to an hour, hang out for 10 minutes and come back??? I've declined hanging out so many times that I don't even get invited anymore, everyone thinks I'm a nerdy npc because i always have to leave whenever I'm meeting up with people. I lost all my social skills, and my parents won't let me do shit with my life other than "be productive". I cant fucking take it anymore, what do they expect from me? They claim that going out with friends is unproductive

I had a conversation saying that at the end of the day I'll be working a 9-5 anyways, so I might as well enjoy my freedom while I still can. They're stressed out and fighting 24/7 and they still claim that I'll be happier as an adult. Its over for me. I wont ever get to be happy.

When I go out I'm not partying, smoking, or even drinking. Literally just walking around and hanging out at places with normies. And they still don't let me do that. So here I am at 2PM on a completely free day in summer break, rotting at home. Can't bother to go on instagram or I'll see all my old friends having fun.

I've lost all my friends, all my connections, and all my social life because of my parents, and what can I do? Fuck my life honestly
Idk how old you are but when I was 13-16 this is how my social life was brutally murdered. Missed out on countless stepping stones. At 18-19 I was finally uncaged, but was too far behind and couldn't find the resolution to catch up. Irreversible damage.

Worst of all they're confident they gave me the best upbringing, but they neglected the most important aspect of growing up, totally clueless of the handicap they caused me.

• +1

I rebelled against them, used to come back 30 minutes later every day until I used to come back to my house at 1-2am. Your parents inceled you, there was one time that I might have gotten laid but my fucking dad called me to come back early because this foid wanted me to get to her house and he ruined it. I was about to cuck her idiot bf lol, fucking dad!

Last edited:
  • +1
I rebelled against them, used to come back 30 minutes later every day until I used to come back to my house at 1-2am. Your parents inceled you, there was one time that I might have gotten laid but my fucking dad called me to come back early because this foid wanted me to get to her house and he ruined it. I was about to cuck her idiot bf lol, fucking dad!
you didnt even need her with her bfs cum still inside her btw

Idk how old you are but when I was 13-16 this is how my social life was brutally murdered. Missed out on countless stepping stones. At 18-19 I was finally uncaged, but was too far behind and couldn't find the resolution to catch up. Irreversible damage.

Worst of all they're confident they gave me the best upbringing, but they neglected the most important aspect of growing up, totally clueless of the handicap they caused me.
im 16, 17 soon