I bloated my face with fillers

D

Deleted member 24889

Iron
Had too much filler on cheeks and now I look like a balloon.
I'm afraid if I have them dissolved it will fuck up my skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Cares and Deleted member 24444
How many ml?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
the doctor who did that deserves a lawsute looks horrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Sondern, Pumanator and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
First of all that is an atrociously high amount of filler to get. The practitioner who did this should be legally persecuted.

Second of all, why did you get it in the soft tissue around the cheek apple? Who told you this was a good idea?

I have vastly superior results to you using only 0,5ML of each side because I got the filler placed directly on top of my ZYGOMATIC PROCESSES (on the bone).

JFL at you for getting this huge amount of filler in your mid cheek (soft tissue), stupidest thing Ive seen yet. But if you were led to believe this was a good idea by a practicioner, I dont blame you necessarily. You were just botched.

Get it dissolved asap. Your skin will be ok.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Pumanator and ascension
@tomsmith look at this amount of filler

First of all that is an atrociously high amount of filler to get. The practitioner who did this should be legally persecuted.

Second of all, why did you get it in the soft tissue around the cheek apple? Who told you this was a good idea?

I have vastly superior results to you using only 0,5ML of each side because I got the filler placed directly on top of my ZYGOMATIC PROCESSES (on the bone).

JFL at you for getting this huge amount of filler in your mid cheek (soft tissue), stupidest thing Ive seen yet. But if you were led to believe this was a good idea by a practicioner, I dont blame you necessarily. You were just botched.

No, I didnt put 10-11 ml in the mid cheek only, it was also in the zygos and lateral zygos, zygomatic arch etc

In the other pic I had only 1ml I think onto the zygo directly, so yes you are right looks much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
No, I didnt put 10-11 ml in the mid cheek only, it was also in the zygos and lateral zygos, zygomatic arch etc

Still, its an absurdly high amount of filler to get and any practicioner agreeing to this is NOT ethical. I would say the maximum amount of acceptable filler to get in your cheek area is 1 ML on each side.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 24444
Still, its an absurdly high amount of filler to get and any practicioner agreeing to this is NOT ethical. I would say the maximum amount of acceptable filler to get in your cheek area is 1 ML on each side.
Yeah I fucked up. I think it was looksmin of at least 1,5psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
1st pic looks shit 2nd looks good

1st pic is why I'm scared of fillers
I will dissolve all of this shit. Will only leave 1ml maximum. Like the second pic

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
Had too much filler on cheeks and now I look like a balloon.
I'm afraid if I have them dissolved it will fuck up my skin.

put that doctor on BLAST, make it known what he did.

dissolve that ASAP, what were you thinking 🧐

gives you nasolabial folds and your resting face is the constipated owl look. I’m caging hard rn.
Yeah that was completely retarded from me tbh.
Will dissolve that shit.
-1,5PSL from this shit

Yeah that was completely retarded from me tbh.
Will dissolve that shit.
-1,5PSL from this shit
you live and learn. I suggest before trying any other fillers etc ask for opinions and suggestions and you will not have to go through these kinds of situations again. that practitioner is a massive piece of shit for doing this to you.

you live and learn. I suggest before trying any other fillers etc ask for opinions and suggestions and you will not have to go through these kinds of situations again. that practitioner is a massive piece of shit for doing this to you.
Yeah you right. Next time will ask for suggestions and opinions etc.
Do you think I need anything else in the before pic?

plastic-surgery1.jpg

FYI, 1.5cc filler corresponds to a small cheek implant...

@Greco44 can you plz dm your face after fillers? THe photos do not show anymore. Really intersted how 11ml filler in cheeks looks like...

never get filler, only implants. AND I MEAN NEVER GET FILLER

@Foreverbrad @Cheat_Win @Kristin Wtf is mid cheek injection? (Does it mog or is it feminine?) Also aren't lateral zygos and zygomatic arch the same thing?