I blocked a girl and now all her friends are adding me

N

noonespecial

Iron
Jesus she's like a 2/10 but gave me validation and called me handsome multiple times and then I was done cause she is chubby and ugly now her friends are adding me sending paragraphs. Jesus I don't wanna be with your ugly fat friend. They're probably doing this for her out of pity cause they know she's ugly and fat as shit. I'm done texting girls I don't find attractive for validation. I'll find some other way to get instant gratification

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ubicuse, got.daim, laaltin and 7 others
Not a brag thread I would kill myself before being seen with her irl

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, twojei, ascension and 10 others
She should just go to the gym no one likes a McDonald's eating fat ugly bitch. As a guy who puts in effort in his life in almost every fucking aspect i could never settle for such a femcel

• JFL
She should just go to the gym no one likes a McDonald's eating fat ugly bitch. As a guy who puts in effort in his life in almost every fucking aspect i could never settle for such a femcel
she’s on your level buddy
girls go for guys in there league

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, twojei, halloweed and 3 others
she’s on your level buddy
girls go for guys in there league
I'm mtn-htn with a good body and a deep voice and extroverted nt. she's a femcel and fat. Girls always aim for guys above their Leauge you've been on this site for 4 fucking years you should know that. I've also been with way more attractive girls than her

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, twojei and enchanted_elixir
Who gives a shit just call them some lying bitches. And just say that you barely know her. People listen to the guy more than the ugly girl
Be nice to the 2/10 so you can get the 6/10 @saint

• +1
Reactions: saint
Nope not in 24'
Idk where you live but they do listen more to an extroverted decent looking likeable guy than a needy ugly fat girl where I am cause I don't let myself being bitched around

I can't even get fat girls to like me thats crazy

Have you replied to her friend's messages?

I'm mtn-htn with a good body and a deep voice and extroverted nt. she's a femcel and fat. Girls always aim for guys above their Leauge you've been on this site for 4 fucking years you should know that. I've also been with way more attractive girls than her
yeah but your a manlet since you didn’t mention your height
that makes you matched with 1 psl landwhales
just cause you got lucky with attractive girls here and there doenst mean your in their level
sorry boyo

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
No girl can ruin my reputation you must be a cuck shit if that's to happen
it's so fucking humiliating for yourself I realized that and regretted it all
How fat is she?

Are we talking about this?

Or about this?

How fat is she?

Are we talking about this?

View attachment 3047297

Or about this?
Slightly less than this
just cause you got lucky with attractive girls here and there doenst mean your in their level
sorry boyo
5'10 and I have shorter friends who get decent looking girls too. 5'10 is an ok height I've never seen a guy at my looks lvl and that height with a girl down at her lvl

I would do the same thing you did

• +1
sorry boyo
I've not failed a single cold approach I've done several MTBs have called me handsome. If you really think that a mtn-htn below 6' is on the lvl with the ugliest women on this planet you must have sub 70iq. How do you even have almost a 3-1 rep ratio?

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
I've not failed a single cold approach I've done several MTBs have called me handsome. If you really think that a mtn-htn below 6' is on the lvl with the ugliest women on this planet you must have sub 70iq. How do you even have almost a 3-1 rep ratio?
3-1 ratio cuz im a forum OG
and im messing with you jfl

• +1
I'm done texting girls I don't find attractive for validation
I figured this out long before you did.
I had a LTB, a MTB and a HTB treating me the same way.
If you're not down to date, or if you don't like them, interacting with them becomes a burden.

• +1
I figured this out long before you did.
I had a LTB, a MTB and a HTB treating me the same way.
If you're not down to date, or if you don't like them, interacting with them becomes a burden.
Yeah i think you're right it may be fun one day and annoying the next. Anyway did you get with the HTB or MTB?

• +1
happens to me when i was 15 2-3 times jfl, it's a classic

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and enchanted_elixir
Yeah i think you're right it may be fun one day and annoying the next. Anyway did you get with the HTB or MTB?
Nope.

I mean, the MTB is still on the table (possibly) because I gave her the class code for the class I wanted to take in the autumn semester.
Now, there's a possibility she might be in my class again...

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

What was I thinking?

Nope.

I mean, the MTB is still on the table (possibly) because I gave her the class code for the class I wanted to take in the autumn semester.
Now, there's a possibility she might be in my class again...

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

What was I thinking?
If you still have her snap or number you can ask to catch up, sounds like you both go to the same college or university. If you never fumbled you got this

If you still have her snap or number you can ask to catch up, sounds like you both go to the same college or university. If you never fumbled you got this
I don't have her contact info.

I'm not even trying to score her. I've gotten 2 HTBs' attention since meeting her. The only pro she has is that she's likely a virgin, and has a nice body shape. Realistically, she could be HTB+ if she looksmaxed over the summer on the right things.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back