I blocked my ex

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
it's so over, I still love her so much and will quite literally slit my wrist when she's in a relationship with another guy. Just for my own peace I insulted her one last time by saying 'yea fuck you whenever we would fuck I'd think of another girl, you're worth nothing and no one will love you'.

I hope this broke her brain and social skills enough so that she will remain single a couple years until I decide I really want her back.
I miss her but I can't let another nigga have her while I'm sorting my shit out.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air, majesticincel and 5 others
My man, the second she reads this, Tyrone will read it too. They will laugh in unison:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, Clqs, ascension and 1 other person
Euphoria type shit

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
My man, the second she reads this, Tyrone will read it too. They will laugh in unison:feelsrope:
if the bbcpill happens in my own life I swear on my burnt dead cousin I will eradicate all giga poop coloured tyrones :feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air and baerr
if the bbcpill happens in my own life I swear on my burnt dead cousin I will eradicate all giga poop coloured tyrones :feelscry:
Go on, it’s probably happening as we speak:fuk:

• So Sad
She’s getting dicked down rn she doesn’t give a fuck about you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Outerz14 and PsychoDsk
it's so over, I still love her so much and will quite literally slit my wrist when she's in a relationship with another guy. Just for my own peace I insulted her one last time by saying 'yea fuck you whenever we would fuck I'd think of another girl, you're worth nothing and no one will love you'.

I hope this broke her brain and social skills enough so that she will remain single a couple years until I decide I really want her back.
I miss her but I can't let another nigga have her while I'm sorting my shit out.
nah, that shit wont do anything to her ngl. she just gonna forget about you whilst shes hanging out w some other dudes. shit revenge

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PsychoDsk
nah, that shit wont do anything to her ngl. she just gonna forget about you whilst shes hanging out w some other dudes. shit revenge
nah tbh she's heartbroken rn past 2 weeks she's constantly texting me saying I ruined her life. 2 months ago I kissed a girl while looking her in the eye and she went home screaming and crying.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and akz
nah tbh she's heartbroken rn past 2 weeks she's constantly texting me saying I ruined her life. 2 months ago I kissed a girl while looking her in the eye and she went home screaming and crying.
i didnt know its like that, you just gotta keep this shit up ngl. keep doing ts and making it obvious you're doing it for her to get pissed so it gets in her head, yk what i mean?

• +1
You will get over her, sooner or later anyway, date other girls and stroke your ego as much as possible until then

• +1
i didnt know its like that, you just gotta keep this shit up ngl. keep doing ts and making it obvious you're doing it for her to get pissed so it gets in her head, yk what i mean?
I know bhai, the moment she goes an entire day without thinking of how depressed I make her it's over. Gotta keep this up until I'm ready for something serious

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and akz
I know bhai, the moment she goes an entire day without thinking of how depressed I make her it's over. Gotta keep this up until I'm ready for something serious
lmao, yea keep doing ts and when ur ready she'll be all over u

• Love it
  • +1

Sorry to tell you but I guarantee she saw right through it. She knows better and it fed her ego.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
GL bro you're gonna make it

• +1
  • Love it
maybe we'll see bhai
If she sucked you off once, she would do it again. Maybe one day you will be together again, but until then make sure to enjoy your life as much as possible with other girls, the feelings will get weaker and weaker with time and whatever she gave you know that other girls can give you as well, also remember there is always a better one, sometimes you have to search for it but you will find her sooner or later

• +1

U r the biggest cuck, my ex slit her thigh for me, very feminine trait

• JFL
  • Woah
how does it feel to be included in my suicide note?
My mother will be contacting you real soon buddy
Why are you crying over a twink bitch nigga :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and truthhurts
If she sucked you off once, she would do it again. Maybe one day you will be together again, but until then make sure to enjoy your life as much as possible with other girls, the feelings will get weaker and weaker with time and whatever she gave you know that other girls can give you as well, also remember there is always a better one, sometimes you have to search for it but you will find her sooner or later
I mean I probably won't find anyone like her again, she's kind and insanely loyal. Only had sex with me. The thing I just can't handle is the fact if I live my life rn she will probably find someone else and her innocence will be gone. I'm too jealous for that.
I'm distracting myself with other girls but it just feels kinda weird since I know no other girl will love me or see me the way she did you know?
thanks for listening bhai

• +1

Real as fuck, i literally posted a 4k character long thread abt this like a month ago:ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
U r the biggest cuck, my ex slit her thigh for me, very feminine trait
she did that too lil nigga, she spent a year in therapy

oh and also

I am the biggest cuck and so insanely black, my ex made me slit my thigh, I'm so feminine. I'm black but feminine imagine that. Not even giga tyrone, just a small glasses wearing baldy poop nigga :incel:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Juandigomigo22
Women are a waste of mental health

• +1
I know no other girl will love me or see me the way she did you know?
I used to think that too when I was a teen. Trust me, when you can make only one woman fall in love with you, you can do the same to a lot of them. All women have high standards and if you only can attract one of them, you are qualified to participate in the dating game. Speaking from experience

• Love it
my bad obese poop looking nigga, won't mistake you for a small nigga again :incel:
It doesn’t matter, I’m not black but I have a lot of Central African friends, some are fat some are thin, they all just have to exist and women drool over them here in Europe, sometimes it‘s all about being in the right location