I bought 35cl whiskey

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
Was gonna buy beer, but this is better for leanmaxx. Also, I bought Black Velvet, which sounds like Velvet Understand

• Ugh..
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
Isn’t alcohol bad for leanmaxxing?

Was gonna buy beer, but this is better for leanmaxx. Also, I bought Black Velvet, which sounds like Velvet Understand
Absolutely worst choice to leanmaxx.

Strong wiskey has so much calories :lul::lul:

Absolutely worst choice to leanmaxx.

Strong wiskey has so much calories :lul::lul:
Hahaha retard please. Beer has so much more calories per unit of alcohol :ROFLMAO:

Isn’t alcohol bad for leanmaxxing?
Depends if you do it moderately and what you drink. Whiskey is one of the best choices aside from like gin vodka, but I don't like how those taste so much.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Depends if you do it moderately and what you drink. Whiskey is one of the best choices aside from like gin vodka, but I don't like how those taste so much.
I am religious so not allowed to drink. But doesn’t whiskey burn your throat badly and has a shit taste? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I am religious so not allowed to drink. But doesn’t whiskey burn your throat badly and has a shit taste? :ogre:
Yeah, but compared to vodka I still prefer it. Don't get me wrong, I don't drink it for taste. We out here getting fucked up

• +1
Yeah, but compared to vodka I still prefer it. Don't get me wrong, I don't drink it for taste. We out here getting fucked up
Makes sense. Maybe ice cold vodka could be good. :feelsgah:

• Hmm...
Makes sense. Maybe ice cold vodka could be good. :feelsgah:
Maybe.... I'm just out drinking in public now so rn that's not an option hehe

• +1
Maybe.... I'm just out drinking in public now so rn that's not an option hehe
Ever tried it? Like frozen cold to the point you see and feel drops of water against the glass.

• +1
Ever tried it? Like frozen cold to the point you see and feel drops of water against the glass.
Nah only bourbon. I have whiskey rocks. Black Velvet isn't super tasty so I might even make a cocktail with cola zero tonight

• +1
Nah only bourbon. I have whiskey rocks. Black Velvet isn't super tasty so I might even make a cocktail with cola zero tonight
Mirin, I got cola zero as well. :ogre:

• Love it
Whiskey is good because it kills bacteria in the mouth!