I bought a GYM membership

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Tomorrow I will lift weights and then I will do it the day after and then the day after tomorrow then the day after the day after tomorrow then again the day following that then again after the next day after the aforementioned day following the day after the day after tomorrow. Then I will take a break for one day.

Then I will lift weights and then I will do it the day after and then the day after tomorrow then the day after the day after tomorrow then again the day following that then again after the next day after the aforementioned day following the day after the day after tomorrow. Then I will take a break for one day.

Then I will lift weights and then I will do it the day after and then the day after tomorrow then the day after the day after tomorrow then again the day following that then again after the next day after the aforementioned day following the day after the day after tomorrow. Then I will take a break for one day.

Then I will lift weights and then I will do it the day after and then the day after tomorrow then the day after the day after tomorrow then again the day following that then again after the next day after the aforementioned day following the day after the day after tomorrow. Then I will take a break for one day

Then I will lift weights and then I will do it the day after and then the day after tomorrow then the day after the day after tomorrow then again the day following that then again after the next day after the aforementioned day following the day after the day after tomorrow. Then I will take a break for one day

And I will also be injecting a lot of Testosterone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Corleone
that is what I call an accountability thread. But you'll be dead and sore for a week after your first work-out.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
@8PSLcel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
that is what I call an accountability thread. But you'll be dead and sore for a week after your first work-out.
I’m not new to training bro, I actually been blasting 500mg for the last 4-5 weeks but I couldn’t afford a gym membership cos I blew too much money on roids.

I made some mullah now tho so imma lift again

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I’m not new to training bro, I actually been blasting 500mg for the last 4-5 weeks but I couldn’t afford a gym membership cos I blew too much money on roids.

I made some mullah now tho so imma lift again
I didn't go for 2 weeks due to covid, and walked like I had LL for 3 days after my first work-out again last week :lul: