I Bought Gamestop Too Late, FUCK!

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie

Nigga I was right at the curve, no moon for me only deep down dirt in my face šŸ˜¢

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Jova, Zonar and 4 others
DCA until youā€™re positive, this dumb shit isnā€™t going away.

My virgin HQNP ex was obsessed with this stock and dumped me with ā€œGameStop? How about stop the gamesā€

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar and FutureSlayer
My virgin HQNP ex was obsessed with this stock and dumped me with ā€œGameStop? How about stop the gamesā€
how did you lose such a gem

DCA until youā€™re positive, this dumb shit isnā€™t going away.

I think we'll still fly to the moon but I have higher hopes for ether

I bought at $450

not as bad as my bitcoin buy at its peek in 2021 :feelshah: but i only put $500 which was my whole bank account at the time

not as bad as my bitcoin buy at its peek in 2021 :feelshah: but i only put $500 which was my whole bank account at the time
price drop can be beneficial if people keep selling short, then we may have another short squeeze

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
how did you lose such a gem

How do you fucking think?

Genetic predeterminism conquers all.

And yes, Iā€™ve lost more than anything anyone on this forum will ever know.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
How do you fucking think?

Genetic predeterminism conquers all.

And yes, Iā€™ve lost more than anything anyone on this forum will ever know.
A virgin left you for Chad? brutal

may I ask where do you buy stocks? And where can I learn the basic theory?(like what dies everything mean and shit like)

Not going to pay for a shitty scammer course "oohh do this and be a millionare withs stockkss"

may I ask where do you buy stocks? And where can I learn the basic theory?(like what dies everything mean and shit like)

Not going to pay for a shitty scammer course "oohh do this and be a millionare withs stockkss"
This I bought from 212, i dont even invest in stocks often $GME just had a blowup due to a short squeeze.

The basic theory is just different investment strategies and market research that you can look up online.

A virgin left you for Chad? brutal

Not even a chad, worse looking than me but rich.

Thatā€™s the pattern ive noticed with the very few high quality girls Iā€™ve met, they end up with rich guys with inherited wealth.

Looksmaxxing is only going to get you low quality sluts but itā€™s better than nothing - at least itā€™s actually achievable, unlike becoming rich.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer