I bought John Anthony Lifestyle's 'The Lead Machine' Tinder course, here's my review on it...

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum

I didnt really buy it I pirated it

but holy shit....

theres some cool tinder tricks in there, but i wont share them on here with you seething autists for free

but one fucked up things in there is...

he says you should get a professional photoshoot with a green screen, then edit yourself into different places

bro unironically has these in his dating app profiles and thinks no one can tell its fake

so embarrassing

the only online dating course i ever pirated which i actually learned cool dating app tricks etc was David Bond's course

his 3 tap ban method actually worked and got me a gf who mogged me and lived with her in her luxury apartment for like a year and a half

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fluoride1337, danielmoss, laaltin and 3 others
I have it and its a pile of bullshit.can make post about it later if i find it. its all looks and height no tinder tricks if ur ugly and short

There is no tinder trick for ur height

stop giving free stuff to ungrateful seething incels, theyll just throw it back in your face, you wont get anything in return for it, cuckold
Attention seeking from incels its bottom of the barrel stuff. If you want to post here at least be positive. If not delete your 37th alt instead of wasting time with incels

Post on .me if you are bored, you are funnier there.

Hilarious how OP was gonna gatekeep a mega link.

Ur a real G, even tho the course prolly is useless.
Yeah I posted it just because he acted like a girl that makes you sniff her pussy but wont do anything further.
Idk about the course, but like you said its probably useless and wont make your bones grow.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337 and AlexBrown84
View attachment 3189801

but holy shit....

theres some cool tinder tricks in there, but i wont share them on here with you seething autists for free

he says you should get a professional photoshoot with a green screen, then edit yourself into different places

View attachment 3189790

View attachment 3189791

bro unironically has these in his dating app profiles and thinks no one can tell its fake

so embarrassing

the only online dating course i ever pirated which i actually learned cool dating app tricks etc was David Bond's course

View attachment 3189817
View attachment 3189818
his 3 tap ban method actually worked and got me a gf who mogged me and lived with her in her luxury apartment for like a year and a half
Wtf is 3 tap?

Attention seeking from incels its bottom of the barrel stuff. If you want to post here at least be positive. If not delete your 37th alt instead of wasting time with incels

Post on .me if you are bored, you are funnier there.
you are the one who is attention seeking by posting it for them

also dont wanna talk to a gay pedophile trustfund black guy all day every day on .me, its embarrassing

also dont wanna talk to a gay pedophile trustfund black guy all day every day on .me, its embarrassing
see you in a month lol

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
stop giving free stuff to ungrateful seething incels, theyll just throw it back in your face, you wont get anything in return for it, cuckold
"but i wont share them on here with you seething autists for free" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Literally KYS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and mewingmaxxer
Cool shit. Dating apps are major cope though.

If you need dating apps to get the women you want you aren't the man you need to be yet. Better to focus on improving yourself. But if you use dating apps for fun and fucking around that's ok. I've done it before, rather not indulge nowadays though.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
If you need dating apps to get the women you want you aren't the man you need to be yet. Better to focus on improving yourself. But if you use dating apps for fun and fucking around that's ok. I've done it before, rather not indulge nowadays though.
but its the no.1 most common and easiest way to meet a girl these days tbh

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
View attachment 3189801

but holy shit....

View attachment 3189790

View attachment 3189791

so embarrassing

View attachment 3189817
View attachment 3189818
how did you pirate it? im searching for a source so i can pirate courses about ecommerce, internet marketing, trading and shit like that

how did you pirate it? im searching for a source so i can pirate courses about ecommerce, internet marketing, trading and shit like that
i have the biggest one for ecom/internet marketing/trading, but i cant share for free

• So Sad
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair